Fulton 35 Loudon 8 Halftime

eridbro1

Was at this game n let me tell u it got outta hand QUICK! Congrats to Loudon for making this far, but they had a tough challenge facing the #1 team in AA...Loudon had an ok team but their coach didnt really look like he knew wat he was doing at times...since it was never close from the tip off i watched him for about 15 min to see if i could figure out wat he was tellin them. And from the looks of things it seemed like tha message was basically just play hard..from the talent that he lacked matchin up with fulton the score would have been respectable if he played a box-1...Congrats again to Loudon and GO FALCONS!! 3-Peat

Was at this game n let me tell u it got outta hand QUICK! Congrats to Loudon for making this far, but they had a tough challenge facing the #1 team in AA...Loudon had an ok team but their coach didnt really look like he knew wat he was doing at times...since it was never close from the tip off i watched him for about 15 min to see if i could figure out wat he was tellin them. And from the looks of things it seemed like tha message was basically just play hard..from the talent that he lacked matchin up with fulton the score would have been respectable if he played a box-1...Congrats again to Loudon and GO FALCONS!! 3-Peat

I can assure you that the Loudon coach knows what he is doing. He is a great young coach in a very very tough district/region. I am sure that Jody Wright and Fulton make a lot of good coaches look like they don't know what they are doing. With the talent that Fulton has, most coaches in Tennessee will look like they don't know what to do to slow them down.