Memphis Fairley Lady Bulldogs

mo2vate

IVE HEARD ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE TEAMS IN WEST TN.BUT HEAR THIS ABOUT FAIRLEY,WE DONT PICKEM WE PLAYEM,WE ARE A UNDEFEATED TEAM IN AA,WE HAVE SOME VERY GOOD WINS AGAINST AAA SCHOOLS.ERICA OUSLEY,AND BRANDI JAMES WILL BE THE BEST DUO YOU WILL SEE IN TN.WESTVIEW DONT HAVE A CHANCE AT 4950 FAIRLEY RD.FAIRLEY WILL BE UP AT THE HALF BY 15PTS. OR MORE,SLEEP ON THE FAIRLEY LADY BULLDOGS YOU WILL GET BURNED.

Tell them again I don't think they heard you!!! We are hungry at South Fairley and we tired of eating hotdogs we want some steak!!! I heard they feed you steak at the state tournament. Bring the A1 and the Heinz 57 steak sauce!!! Fairley Bulldogs, MY Alma Mater!!! :motorbike:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game last night. IT was a really good game. I really thought Fairley would win the game hands down. But Manassas came out and played the best game of their season. Yes ELo went to the line a lot, but I think she could have went even more. She is a very aggressive guard and Manassas rode her all night. Let's not take anything away from this young lady. She carried her team after her #2 and #3 players fouled out. She went and got the ball and put her team on their back. Manassas did not do enough to keep the ball out of her hands. Also, D. Phillips did not take a shot until the last two minutes in the 3rd overtime, after she scored 24 in regulation. I thought they should have did more to get her the ball and she, being the best player on Manassas team and a senior was not as aggessive as ELo was for her team.

IVE HEARD ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE TEAMS IN WEST TN.BUT HEAR THIS ABOUT FAIRLEY,WE DONT PICKEM WE PLAYEM,WE ARE A UNDEFEATED TEAM IN AA,WE HAVE SOME VERY GOOD WINS AGAINST AAA SCHOOLS.ERICA OUSLEY,AND BRANDI JAMES WILL BE THE BEST DUO YOU WILL SEE IN TN.WESTVIEW DONT HAVE A CHANCE AT 4950 FAIRLEY RD.FAIRLEY WILL BE UP AT THE HALF BY 15PTS. OR MORE,SLEEP ON THE FAIRLEY LADY BULLDOGS YOU WILL GET BURNED.

Tell them again I don't think they heard you!!! We are hungry at South Fairley and we tired of eating hotdogs we want some steak!!! I heard they feed you steak at the state tournament. Bring the A1 and the Heinz 57 steak sauce!!! Fairley Bulldogs, MY Alma Mater!!! :motorbike:

Fairley, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED. Remember the State Championships is a business and the business of the State is attendance. I promise you, ELo will not go to the line 32 times on Saturday. WHEN you win on Saturday, you will have to earn it outright. Ask Hillcrest, Mitchell, and BTW, the last four regional champions out of Memphis. Hillcrest and BTW where the only one to get out of here and make the trip so it can be done. They are going to bring the entire town with them and try and buy all the tickets. The Refs are not going to be on your side. But TALENT will overcome it all. I will be there rooting for the local team Good Luck Lady Bulldogs.

You guys are asking for respect, earn it! You guys have given NO respect to Westview. Westview is a team that made it to the state semi's just a year ago and lost by 4 points to state runner-up Livingston Academy. They return their whole team from last year! Westview has the big game experience, Fairley doesn't. You guys are talking down on Westview BIG TIME and that's a mistake. They have one of the best pure shooters in the state in Amber Rechis and you'll figure that out Saturday night. She has signed with Florida Gulf Coast State. Someone made a comment that they watched the GC/Westview game and started to salivate. Was it at the fact that Butler was shooting jump shots from half court or what? Westview isn't a bad team at all and you guys are underestimating them, fair warning! Someone said Fairley has the best duo in the state. Well, your Manassas friends will see the best trio in the state come Saturday night.

mo2vate, through the smack talk that you've talked on here, I can tell you know basketball. You've seen us play against Westview the other night as well as Manassas. How does Manassas match up with us? We are averaging 75 PPG.....can Manassas even begin to think about being able to run with us? I'm sure the athletes are there, but are the fundamentals there with them?

GCPioneer, Manassas girls are athletic but Heather Butler is a beast for your team!!! Not to mention your girl inside Heather Griffin!!! I've seen your team play twice, and your team can play fast break offense and half court offense! That's makes a difference!!! I'm not trying to disrespect Westview, but we are hungry at 4950 Fairley Rd. We are tired of eating hotdogs, we are ready to eat some steak!!! Not that tough sirloin, but a big juicy RIBEYE!!! Our girls may not have that big time experience, but they have heart!!! You will see it in their eyes Saturday Night!!! :motorbike:

GCPioneer, Manassas girls are athletic but Heather Butler is a beast for your team!!! Not to mention your girl inside Heather Griffin!!! I've seen your team play twice, and your team can play fast break offense and half court offense! That's makes a difference!!! I'm not trying to disrespect Westview, but we are hungry at 4950 Fairley Rd. We are tired of eating hotdogs, we are ready to eat some steak!!! Not that tough sirloin, but a big juicy RIBEYE!!! Our girls may not have that big time experience, but they have heart!!! You will see it in their eyes Saturday Night!!! :roflol:

I understand. I can see that ya'll are very excited about tomorrow night. I would be too if I were ya'll. Congrats to ya'll on making it this far as well! I've heard about ya all season and it seems as if ya'll are doing what you have to do.

If you were at the game Wednesday night between us and Westview, what'd you think about Butler shooting that ball from about 8 foot in front of half court? lol.....Heather Butler, Heather Griffin, and Aubrey Reedy have all signed to play with UTM. We only have 2 Juniors on the team and the rest are Freshman and Sophomores. Those other 2 starters were Sophomores. Haynes can absolutely shoot the lights out.

You guys are asking for respect, earn it! You guys have given NO respect to Westview. Westview is a team that made it to the state semi's just a year ago and lost by 4 points to state runner-up Livingston Academy. They return their whole team from last year! Westview has the big game experience, Fairley doesn't. You guys are talking down on Westview BIG TIME and that's a mistake. They have one of the best pure shooters in the state in Amber Rechis and you'll figure that out Saturday night. She has signed with Florida Gulf Coast State. Someone made a comment that they watched the GC/Westview game and started to salivate. Was it at the fact that Butler was shooting jump shots from half court or what? Westview isn't a bad team at all and you guys are underestimating them, fair warning! Someone said Fairley has the best duo in the state. Well, your Manassas friends will see the best trio in the state come Saturday night.

mo2vate, through the smack talk that you've talked on here, I can tell you know basketball. You've seen us play against Westview the other night as well as Manassas. How does Manassas match up with us? We are averaging 75 PPG.....can Manassas even begin to think about being able to run with us? I'm sure the athletes are there, but are the fundamentals there with them?

Perceptive insight there GC