UPPERMAN BEATS LA AS PREDICTED!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance of ever meeting this moron in public, unless you look for some little whimp being led around by the ear by his wife. This venue is probably the only way he can lash out and vent his frustrations. I'd bet that every time he opens his mealy little mouth at home, his wife shuts it.

You think this person is MARRIED?? If so Im sure your right....You remember the episode where Daffy Ducks wife said I'll slap that smile right off your face...Daffy said Id like to see you try it....She did!!! :roflol: I wonder where she is at now? :roflol:

Not a chance of ever meeting this moron in public, unless you look for some little whimp being led around by the ear by his wife. This venue is probably the only way he can lash out and vent his frustrations. I'd bet that every time he opens his mealy little mouth at home, his wife shuts it.

You think this person is MARRIED?? If so Im sure your right....You remember the episode where Daffy Ducks wife said I'll slap that smile right off your face...Daffy said Id like to see you try it....She did!!! :thumb: I wonder where she is at now? :roflol:

Hey Bid Daddy, This is wildstang I havent been to a ball game all year just been too busy, went last night to see the same ole rival between two good teams. I see as always midtenn still blowing bubbles in the tub...His mommy needs to put a lock on that closet he is in...lol Glad to see coach T still has a lil blood pumpers in there....Uppermans Win is short lived might make it past next round???? Then the coach has anxiety attack and forgets her zanex and all those good ball players on upperman suffer a loss! Goodluck to them.... :roflol:

No one could have predicted, with any Bball knowlege, the out come of this game. It was too close to call.

The Bees let by 5 at the end of 1.

LA led by 3 at the half.

Score was tied 30 all after 3.

Unlike the over-time game, the Bees made their free throws at the end, to win 43-36.

Both teams will have some big shoes to fill next year.

congrats to Upperman on the win and to LA on a good season. There's a very good team in the upper cumberland that would have competed for title not making the state and I know the feeling (last year).I know both these teams will be back full force next year. Good luck to Upperman and the Lady Blue Devils in futher post season.

Where are all the LA people that said Upperman was going to get beat by LA? i told ya Upperman was clearly the better team and beat LA AGAIN for the 3rd time this year! The only reason it was that close was the refs kept LA in it by gettin Upperman in foul trouble. So now what you got to say rabbitboy? queen21? bigbaby i mean bigdaddy? :?:? 3RD IN THE DISTRICT YEAH RIGHT! :)

Sorry dude , someone needs to point out that Upperman only beat LA twice this year , LA BEAT UPPERMAN TWICE, whos game were you at!

Well dude, I guess someone needs to point out that the two Upperman wins were the two post season meetings that mattered most. :D

Okay, it seems whats done is done. When you get to this point, games can go either way.

I am a follower of McMinn Central. We beat an awesome Upperman team last year, then turned around and go it handed to us by a tough LA team. Good basketball in your area- be proud of that.

I going on the assumption that MC will host Saturday. Who will we play? I know the bees are a good bunch. What did they lose from last year? We were supposed to be rebuilding, but I think we are stronger this year than last. There is no way trash talk will come from my mouth- I have said it is disappointing every year we have to play your region. Any other region I could say we are at state with confidence.

Okay, it seems whats done is done. When you get to this point, games can go either way.

I am a follower of McMinn Central. We beat an awesome Upperman team last year, then turned around and go it handed to us by a tough LA team. Good basketball in your area- be proud of that.

I going on the assumption that MC will host Saturday. Who will we play? I know the bees are a good bunch. What did they lose from last year? We were supposed to be rebuilding, but I think we are stronger this year than last. There is no way trash talk will come from my mouth- I have said it is disappointing every year we have to play your region. Any other region I could say we are at state with confidence.

I can remember Upperman having that one real good player last year when McMinn Central beat them in sub-state at The Round House. Not sure if she's back this year or not. As you stated so accurately, though, Region 4 has many tough teams so it will be a battle regardless of who McMinn Central plays.

I think overall, the Chargerettes are a better team this year than last......despite the tremendous talent they lost off that team (Kylie Lambert is already becoming a star at UTC). With this year's edition you don't know who wil have the hot hand on any given night.....so no opponent can concentrate on defending just one player with a double-team. And having a freshman to play as well as she has this year, has to be a windfall for Coach Morgan.

Hey cabinman, I remember the trip down there last year like it was yesterday. Met some nice people and the atmosphere was great. The ride home wasn't so fun. :? If you win you will get the loser of the Cannon vs Upperman game tonight. I met old Thug down there last year haven't heard much from him this year. Hope lil thug is doing ok. Good luck against Polk and I hope I don't see ya til the Boro.

Hey cabinman, I remember the trip down there last year like it was yesterday. Met some nice people and the atmosphere was great. The ride home wasn't so fun. :D If you win you will get the loser of the Cannon vs Upperman game tonight. I met old Thug down there last year haven't heard much from him this year. Hope lil thug is doing ok. Good luck against Polk and I hope I don't see ya til the Boro.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but obviously you didn't know that thug passed away several months ago. :?

Hey cabinman, I remember the trip down there last year like it was yesterday. Met some nice people and the atmosphere was great. The ride home wasn't so fun. :D If you win you will get the loser of the Cannon vs Upperman game tonight. I met old Thug down there last year haven't heard much from him this year. Hope lil thug is doing ok. Good luck against Polk and I hope I don't see ya til the Boro.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but obviously you didn't know that thug passed away several months ago. :?

WHAT???? You are kidding??? I hope so...