Bring the Championship Home Middleton Lady Tigers

ladytigers09

Dust that game with Scotts Hill behind you, and play like you know how to play. Don't let the refs get you out your game cuz there is always away to play around the refs, but you have to play smart. Shut Scotts Hill down and don't let them back up. This is our year to take it all the way. Sharon Morgan, Kristina Elliott and Coresia Berry needs to bring their best game ever and continue it until Middleton wins state. Go Lady Tigers!!!!!!!

Dust that game with Scotts Hill behind you, and play like you know how to play. Don't let the refs get you out your game cuz there is always away to play around the refs, but you have to play smart. Shut Scotts Hill down and don't let them back up. This is our year to take it all the way. Sharon Morgan, Kristina Elliott and Coresia Berry needs to bring their best game ever and continue it until Middleton wins state. Go Lady Tigers!!!!!!!

Do you really think the refs are out to stop you from winning?

You know as I know there are some ref that just are not fair and see what they want to see and call what they want to call for whatever team they might support. It been that way for years and will continue be true to yourself and don't ask dumb questions.

You know as I know there are some ref that just are not fair and see what they want to see and call what they want to call for whatever team they might support. It been that way for years and will continue be true to yourself and don't ask dumb questions.

I'm not taking anything away from Scotts hill because they did what they had to do but Middleton palyed one of their worst games tonight and sometimes that just happens. I think Scotts hill fans would agree that Middleton usually shoots much better than that. Good luck to both of these teams and I agree lets take two teams to state. Congrats to Scotts hill and GO TIGERS!!! Let's see round 5!!!

I'm not taking anything away from Scotts hill because they did what they had to do but Middleton palyed one of their worst games tonight and sometimes that just happens. I think Scotts hill fans would agree that Middleton usually shoots much better than that. Good luck to both of these teams and I agree lets take two teams to state. Congrats to Scotts hill and GO TIGERS!!! Let's see round 5!!!

Good luck Middleton! Neither team was hitting like they should have or like they have in the past. Hope that we will meet again. It would be nice to see two teams from 15 a at State. Good Luck Lady Lions!!!