District Results

Duckbutterbandit

All I know is Clarksville Boys and Girls have won their district titles..I know that Rossview Girls came in second but not sure about the boys, I'd be safe to say that Rossviews' boys came in 2nd as well. I dont have any information for medalist but I will soon.

The 10-AAA tournament was played at Clarksville's Swan Lake Municipal Course.

i dont even know what district we are----pretty sad ehh??---but hendersonville won our district at country hills--they shot 300, beech was in second w/ 305 and lavergne in 3rd with a 327??? blake lannom was low with a 71, and the other low 4 were 2 from beech and 2 more from h'ville---the scores were 73 74 74 76

District 10-AAA Golf Tournament

For the girls, Clarksville High finished first with 161, Rossview was second with 166, and Henry County third with 233.

The girls responded wonderfully with Shelly Green taking first place overall in the district by shooting a 74. Latoya Moppins had an 87 and Katie Averitt finished with a 91 for the Lady Wildcats.

Rossview and CHS swept the top six spots in the tournament. Taylor Cooper and Staci Lynch each finished with 83 for Rossview, while teammate Laura Turner had a 92.

The individual qualifiers for the girls were Lynn Fuson from Dickson County (116), Amber Blake (130) and Katie Yonts (153) from Northwest, and sisters Skylar Buchner (147) and Cameron Buchner (150) from Northeast.

The teams will tee off starting at 9 a.m. next Monday AT Counry Hills in Hendersonville.

CHS boys dominate

Clarksville High finished first with a 305, followed by Henry County (329) and Rossview (332). Clarksville High's James Brannen was the top individual. After finishing tied with Henry County's Blake Burton at 74 for 18 holes, Brannen won a two-hole playoff on No. 18.

Other scores for CHS were: Alan Reece, 75, Ryne Fisher, 77, Jon Clouser, 79, and Seth Morford, 82.

For Henry County, Ben Glover shot 79, Chris Burton 84, and Jarrod Fitzsimmons and Scott Wimberly each posted 92s.

Rossview's scores were: Edwin Bumpus, 76, Zach Halford, 81, Trey Lambert, 87, Houston Smith, 88, and Adamn Batson, 93.

Four of the five individuals who qualified from regionals came from Dickson County. They included: Jeff Kuhns, 89, Drew Henry, 92, Neil Bratton, 93, and Daniel Spencer, 102. Kenwood's Anthony Diaz finished the day with a 98 to become the fifth qualifer for regionals.