Dixie Duals / Alabama Select

bottrot

Hello Neighbors to the North, I hope you had a wonderful winter of wrestling. My name is Scott Smith and each of the past two years I have gotten my own teams up to compete at the Dixie Duals. We have never went with the idea of winning. I just wanted to give other wresters other than the ones that made Team Alabama an opportunity to wrestle. I really didn't want my boy to fall farther :) behind the competition because they were getting to go to the Duals and he wasn't. It's been a lot of fun :? and he loves the high caliber of wrestling. He actually gets about as many tough matches in this weekend as he gets the whole wrestling season. I am trying to make two teams of each of the elementary and Middle School Teams. Please if you have any interest please e-mail me at servingyou247@yahoo.com

Thanks Scott Smith :?:D

I just want everyone to know that I have many open spots I would be happy to have your wrestlers fill. In middle school it is 136 and heavier. Also 70 and 77 and 84. Also 112 and 120. Remember I am making up two teams The requirements are strict though. 1. You must love to wrestle. 2. You must root for your teammates. 3. You must try your hardest. 4. You must not want to fall farther behind the competition that you are already losing to. That's it. The duals are just a few days away. I have bought the gear for you. Let's not wait any longer. Please contact me today. If you know some good wrestlers who should be going to great competition like this, please give them a call and tell them about my team. Please e-mail me at servingyou247@yahoo.com Looking forward to helping you out. Let's wrestle. Oh, also in the Bantam I have one team that is pretty full and one that is still under construction. The Intermediate I need the 87 thru 112, also a 65. The novice I need a 90 thru 105, 130 and 165. The second team needs a lot of help. Remember I'm not making this team up with the idea of winning the dual. I'm making it up with the idea of helping your son get the kind of matches that he needs to get better. Hope to hear from you soon.