White Station vs Dyer County

Icy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good game. Joe Jackson will bring his A game. DC & their fans will have the house rocking. The coaches in this game will have their work cut out for them. White Station usually bounces back after a big lost.

just hope that white station is not like northside. a one dimensional team with prather. i read all about jackson but if thats all they have they could be in trouble with the full court press and running offense of dyer county

WS guards won't rattle on that press...Burton, Joe, Green, and Hollins will make them go to that half court defense fast.

just hope that white station is not like northside. a one dimensional team with prather. i read all about jackson but if thats all they have they could be in trouble with the full court press and running offense of dyer county

WS guards won't rattle on that press...Burton, Joe, Green, and Hollins will make them go to that half court defense fast.

Are you seriously telling me that Dyer County normally goes "full-court" pressure?

Wow.

If that is the case, then DC is seriously setting themselves up to get blown out by White Station! That is precisely the sort of defense that White Station EXCELS against.

Question for all you basketball nostalgia people. Would you consider DC a bigger underdog against Whitestation in the big orange pressure cooker or DC vs BTW @ BTW in 2001 when BTW was stacked, nationally ranked and got beat by DC? Just a question that probably only a select few could answer objectively. Personally I think the BTW game was the biggest win in school history and, would be a much bigger upset that DC over WS. I've seen both teams play and feel that WS is the better team but, as has been proven time and time again, in sub-state you only have to be the best team on that day.

I don't know about the full court pressure. But i will say that DC has not seen the caliber of team as Whitestation! Even at home it will hard for DC to pull this one out! Good luck monday night to both squads! :thumb: