Melrose vs Jackson Northside

Icy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is going to turn into who has got the bigger you know what. I dont care if he get 80 points Im only concerned with the win. The Pressure us adults put on these kids is just stupid. Adonis is not the best player on Melrose team. He is one of the great players on the Team. Hear the key word TEAM. We got Jones, Parks, Wilkerson, Hollimon, Ced, Thomas Hampton and Rucker down low. Thats a Team then some. I hope he do go for whatever we been there done it many times before. Teams that beat us do it with team play. Not 1 on 1. Ask Joe Jackson. He going to learn real quick that u got to play defense. Melrose fans lets not even get into this. Monday night at 7 will end all this.

You don't have to be on the same level as somebody to defend them! Joe Jackson IS BETTER than Casey Prather and when Coach JJ and the Golden Wildcats decided they didn't want him to score he didn't!. Prather has put his numbers up against competition that Melrose plays its Freshman team against. Once again Craigmont didn't have their best player and Prather hasn't seen any guards with the size of Parks, Thomas, McAfee, or Wilkerson so I guarantee Prather will have to take ALOT of shots to replicate his performance against Craigmont. Other than that Melrose and Orange Mound will kick Northside out the gym, the only way you guys win is if Coach JJ reverts to his pre-post season coaching and tries to win the game with his tactics instead of his studs!

Its not a crime, but basically calling him unstoppable could be considered a crime especially against who he'll be playing against.

P.S. Unless Donovan can get another big man duo like Noah/Horford all he'll have is an exciting backcourt and not another championship and Adonis could very well end up at Memphis or UNC no slouches themselves.

I think this went away from Melrose vs Jackson NS to Prather vs Melrose which is so unfair to the rest of the players. As big a fan as I am of Melrose I hate it when People do all this player and that player that stuff or Adonis this Jones or Rucker that. When we do that we make the players more than the team. Again lets see who is the better team on Monday night. Nobody is taking away anything from Prather he has earned it. But look back on all the post from the first and see where any of us clowns from orange mound said any one of our players was going to be unstoppable. All we have been saying is our TEAM