CPA girls to State in 3 sports

coachrus

Greeneville girls were runner-up in golf, made the final four in soccer, and are now in the state tourney in basketball. Granted, they do have way more than 20 girls in the senior class, lol.

Greeneville has a great program. In fact am I right that Greene County has 3 teams in that made it to the state in women's bball? If so that is pretty awesome.

I would guess you have some in the younger grades contributing also, but still it's quite an accomplishment.

Yes. A lot of underclassmen are playing (have to). In fact, the Freshman class may be the best of the four right now. The basketball team has one Freshman and one Sophomore in the starting five. The Freshman was named to the All Region Tournament team last week. But it wouldn't have happened without the Senior leadership. No surprise there.

Greeneville girls were runner-up in golf, made the final four in soccer, and are now in the state tourney in basketball. Granted, they do have way more than 20 girls in the senior class, lol.

Greeneville has a great program. In fact am I right that Greene County has 3 teams in that made it to the state in women's bball? If so that is pretty awesome.

Yes, that's right. Greene County has North Greene in Single A and Greeneville and South Greene in AA this year. That's definitely a first for Greene County.