knox central

redrider

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is funny that 2 people from Halls are saying that about and ineligible player when Halls turned the kid in after he went to Halls his freshman year and his parents gave thousands of dollars for the new field house and Halls turns him in and name some ineligible players the Cats have been playing for years and no it was not 0-10 it was 0-8 and we did not have to forfeit the wins the just did not count as games!!! Devilsden I guess your just upset for being at Halls like half the Halls community is right now!!!

I went to Central in the 90's and just moved back to the area. I was trying to find out what happened this year. How have they done the last several years? I know that they won a bunch in the late 90's.

They have been ok just really young last year and got turned in for a kid playing that went to Halls as a freshman and moved to Halls and moved back to F City to be eligible and that is what they were told by Halls AD and TSSAA and they did that and then Halls turned him in and everyone went back on their word. SOme how Halls thought this would help them get into the playoffs :cry: , go figure. But we have been down the last 3 years but really young last year(playing 2 freshman) should be better this year and be even better the next!

Central will never be the same. If you cheat, you cheat. No ifs, ands, or buts. Hey, atleast they're in an easy region. :cry:

Easy region? I'll admit that it's not as tough as when Maryville and West were in there, but you've still got Clinton, Anderson Co., Powell, Oak Ridge, Halls, and Central. Not exactly an easy walk into the playoffs.

Easy region? I'll admit that it's not as tough as when Maryville and West were in there, but you've still got Clinton, Anderson Co., Powell, Oak Ridge, Halls, and Central. Not exactly an easy walk into the playoffs.

Clinton will be nothin without Stone. You heard it here first. Anderson County has a pretty good team sometimes. Oak Ridge still isn't back, and Central, Halls, and Powell have been abysmal the last few years (save when Powell had that good QB). West would roll through that region at the moment. West, Farragut, Bearden, Catholic, and Maryville is just insane. West was really good last year, but their record didn't show it because of how tough this region is. They played Catholic and Farragut to the wire.