Surprises not in the 'Boro?

seriously

With all eyes focused on Murfreesboro this week, which team was a surprise to not advance to the State Tournament?

While others may not be, I was surprised the Elizabethton Lady Cyclones didn't make it back to state this year in AA. This may spark some debate, but in my opinion this year's team was better than last. You gotta bring you 'A' game every night when tournament time comes around. Oh well, there's always next year...

With all eyes focused on Murfreesboro this week, which team was a surprise to not advance to the State Tournament?

While others may not be, I was surprised the Elizabethton Lady Cyclones didn't make it back to state this year in AA. This may spark some debate, but in my opinion this year's team was better than last. You gotta bring you 'A' game every night when tournament time comes around. Oh well, there's always next year...

I agree sparky, I thought Betsy was a shoe in to sub-state anyway. I was surprised that SG beat Polk as bad as they did. Then again Polk has to run if they are behind. So far it's playing out as most has suspected.

MC vs. GC in finals....my guess but cheering for SG tomorrow

I agree sparky, I thought Betsy was a shoe in to sub-state anyway. I was surprised that SG beat Polk as bad as they did. Then again Polk has to run if they are behind. So far it's playing out as most has suspected.

MC vs. GC in finals....my guess but cheering for SG tomorrow

While I'm supporting East TN, i.e. SG, I predict an all District 13 final now. With the caveat that I haven't seen MC, Westview or GC play this year; I saw Westview defeat my Lady Cyclones on a last second shot and GC soundly defeat SG in the state last year. Westview returned all their starters while GC has their 3 main players back.