BIG 8 SOFTBALL

The Hill

Does anyone know how the Big 8 conference tournament works? I know in the IMAC the first round is an elimination game and turns to double elimination after that. Should be fun down the stretch, there are some quality teams in Region 1-AAA.

Tournament works the same in Region 1-AAA. Boone is #1 seed, Science Hill #2 seed and D-B #3 seed.

The Science Hill girls are struggling with their head coach. Lost 5 games in a row here when you hope you are peeking at the time of the districts to start. NOT US! The constant verbal beat downs and the helmet throwing in the dugout by the head coach is wearing thin. Two girls have quit this season and talk of a couple of girls not coming back next year too. Not good, not good. I hope the AD is taking note.

Certainly Boone and D-B are the teams to beat in Big 8. Volunteer is playing pretty good right now too.

I don't want to take anything away from our Hilltopper girls. I believe they are a talented team, but seem to be tired right now. :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how the Big 8 conference tournament works? I know in the IMAC the first round is an elimination game and turns to double elimination after that. Should be fun down the stretch, there are some quality teams in Region 1-AAA.

Tournament works the same in Region 1-AAA. Boone is #1 seed, Science Hill #2 seed and D-B #3 seed.

The Science Hill girls are struggling with their head coach. Lost 5 games in a row here when you hope you are peeking at the time of the districts to start. NOT US! The constant verbal beat downs and the helmet throwing in the dugout by the head coach is wearing thin. Two girls have quit this season and talk of a couple of girls not coming back next year too. Not good, not good. I hope the AD is taking note.

Certainly Boone and D-B are the teams to beat in Big 8. Volunteer is playing pretty good right now too.

I don't want to take anything away from our Hilltopper girls. I believe they are a talented team, but seem to be tired right now. :D

I'm a Graduate of the Hill played ball for Charlie Bailey and RIP, can't believe the parents are tolerating the verbal abuse and the childish actions. Kick them off the Hill !!!!!!!!!!! :D