District 7AA

upcatch23

The Indians will make to Regional Finals. Bledsoe won't make pass semi Regional Finals. 3basecoach, keep your opininon to yourself.

Hmmmm... 0-2, you're on fire! And that' s not an opinion either. :D

You are funny! No, you think you are perfect...... Your right I am alway on fire. I go at a 100% percent right or wrong all the time. World goes :D:roflol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will District 7AA end up?

1. Seq. Co. High School

2. Grundy H S

3. Chatt Christian

4. Bledsoe Co HS

5. Norte Dame

#2, 3, and 4 could flip back and forth :popcorneater:

I agree that Sequatchie should finish first, but Grundy, Bledsoe and CCS have strong pitching and if their bats get hot, watch out! I have a sneaky suspicion :thumb: that Bledsoe may sneak up on everyone.

I'm not perfect, BUT I GOT THIS ONE RIGHT!!!! :?

Hey 3rd Base Coach, I think Mr Bleed Purple needs to quit smoking

that piece pipe. You've been pretty much dead on on the predictions.

Keep it up. Congrats to Bledsoe. Your coming alive at the right time.

Talking trash to 3rdBasecoach. Everyone gets lucky every once awhile. My prediction is Meigs Co. will beat Bledsoe on Saturday. :thumb:

Talking trash to 3rdBasecoach. Everyone gets lucky every once awhile. My prediction is Meigs Co. will beat Bledsoe on Saturday. :huh:

EXHIBIT "B" (see Chattanooga Central at Meigs Co. thread)

Re: Chattanooga Central at Meigs Co.

by 3rdbasecoach » Tue May 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Whistle76 wrote:

Hard one to pick..... should be a good one!!

thirdbasecoach wrote:

Close game, but I'm going with the hot pitcher. Central 2-1.

BTW, Final Score:....Central 2, Meigs 1.

Shall I continue? Yes, lets!

I'm not trying to bang on you bleed, but lets be realistic. Some teams get hot at the right times and others go into a slump at the worst possible point in the season. As far as my predictions, there's no luck involved, just simple math. I knew that Central's pitcher (Willard) was and is still hot. I've watched Meigs County play at least 6 times this year and knew they had trouble with riseball pitchers (i.e. Willard). I put 2 plus 2 together and BAM!!! Like most folks on this site, I spend my Spring, Summer and Fall watching all these girls play ball. Unlike some, I watch all the players, not just my girls in purple. So, with that being said, Meigs County's hitters are pretty potent. They have one of the best hitting coaches in Tennessee. Bledsoe has a pitcher who has huge potential. Bledsoe must hit! They can't get into a nail-bitter with Meigs. If Bledsoe jumps out early and can provide Ritchie with a 3-4 run lead, I think Bledsoe can hold that lead. If they fall behind early, or get into a shootout with the Tigers, Meigs wins big. Just too many horses! I'm pulling for those hated blue-clad Warriors from the north.

Talking trash to 3rdBasecoach. Everyone gets lucky every once awhile. My prediction is Meigs Co. will beat Bledsoe on Saturday. :lol:

EXHIBIT "B" (see Chattanooga Central at Meigs Co. thread)

Re: Chattanooga Central at Meigs Co.

by 3rdbasecoach » Tue May 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Whistle76 wrote:

Hard one to pick..... should be a good one!!

thirdbasecoach wrote:

Close game, but I'm going with the hot pitcher. Central 2-1.

BTW, Final Score:....Central 2, Meigs 1.

Shall I continue? Yes, lets!

I'm not trying to bang on you bleed, but lets be realistic. Some teams get hot at the right times and others go into a slump at the worst possible point in the season. As far as my predictions, there's no luck involved, just simple math. I knew that Central's pitcher (Willard) was and is still hot. I've watched Meigs County play at least 6 times this year and knew they had trouble with riseball pitchers (i.e. Willard). I put 2 plus 2 together and BAM!!! Like most folks on this site, I spend my Spring, Summer and Fall watching all these girls play ball. Unlike some, I watch all the players, not just my girls in purple. So, with that being said, Meigs County's hitters are pretty potent. They have one of the best hitting coaches in Tennessee. Bledsoe has a pitcher who has huge potential. Bledsoe must hit! They can't get into a nail-bitter with Meigs. If Bledsoe jumps out early and can provide Ritchie with a 3-4 run lead, I think Bledsoe can hold that lead. If they fall behind early, or get into a shootout with the Tigers, Meigs wins big. Just too many horses! I'm pulling for those hated blue-clad Warriors from the north.

3rdbasecoach, I know more about softball then you think I do. I have been around these teams too. Anybody can pull your chain and get you started. ha ha :thumb: