district 8-AAA Predictions?

xxsoccerxx

mjhub you have got to be kidding me, neither fouls in any of the game deserve a red card. Apparently you do not know the game, or the rules of soccer. Tullahoma started playing dirty because they were gettin destroyed on their own feild, i woulda loved to see how fustrated they would have been after they got tore up by lawrence county. i find that rather halarious, tullahoma soccer has slipped. badly.

Congrats to lincoln county on the win over franlkin co. it was a very hard fought game, and as for that sec comment from falcon, hahaha i strongly agree

To say mj doesn't know soccer might be the most funny thing I have read on here in a while. :flower::popcorneater:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reaction, have you ever known me to call someone or something out on false pretenses

NO I DON"T DO THAT unlike some posters and xxsoccerxx brought it up and i wasn't going to say anything

and xxsoccerxx nice comeback even thou i already admitted tullahoma sucks

To wildcat: Yes with their starting goal keeper the game still could have been good aginst columbia... But also remember, columbia put 5 goals on you without their top goal scorer.

On that note, we will see what happens come districts, it should be interesting.

Mjhubb: im clearly just pointing out in each of my post that you talk and talk use big words you looked up on dictionary.com to sound smarter. On that note, i know i dont know everything about soccer either, but i never saw were you said "tullahoma sucks" im sorry, i must have missed that? Oh, and when you said nice comback? i wasnt making a comback, i was clearly stating what happened in the game, and how i woulda loved to watch them react after gettin beat by lawrence county.

Im sorry if you get offended by the truth. Mabe you shouldnt post here anymore. You might make yourself look worse.

"#13 for columbia was responsible for hurting a tullahoma player

i don't condone thomas's actions but if you intentionally hurt a player the other team might retaliate

tullahoma may be bad this year but we were not the dirty team in that game"

That is the only post i can see you saying tullahoma is bad, but in the same sence, it is apparent that you are for tullahoma considering the we part when you were talking about how y'all were not the dirty team.

Sorry mjhub. Im exited to see your "retaliation" post.