Teams that I saw this weekend that want be in the "Boro"

MrNoitAll

Well I had a chance to get out to the parks this weekend and saw a lot of teams a playin. Did get a chance to see some teams that I don’t normally get to see and they were Soddy Daisy, Walker Valley I was very impressed. Don’t believe that they can beat Beech but time will tell.

We also had a chance to see Riverdale, Rossview, Creek Wood, Summertown, Clarksville Northeast, DeKalb and Collierville, play up in Clarkvagas.

Now the things that I saw and time will prove me right is that these teams will not be back in the state this year because they just ain’t got IT!

1. Brentwood---used to be a power but those days are over for a while.

2. Franklin---never has been a power and not one this year either.

3. Siegel----bet they wish that Louisville had not invaded their school!

4. Friendship Christian---what has happened to this team, they want be back in the “Boro” this year!

5. Blackman----is still not goin to the “Boro” to play….may live there but want be a playin!

6. Independence----just another year and lets get ready for next year!

7. Cheatham County---never has and never will for a long time getting to state!

8. Hume-Fogg—glory days are over, need to start hittin them books cause they ain’t hittin them balls!

9. Ezell-----another great team that is a team that does have what it used to have and want be a goin to the “Boro” anytime soon.

10. Lipscomb---has been to the state a bunch of times but not goin to happen this year!

11.Rossview---this will be the first year ever that this team may not be in the play-offs! :thumb:

I hate to be picky, but MrNoitAll may know softball, but he doesn't know spelling. Please .... it's "won't" be in the Boro .... not "want" be in the Boro! I'm sure that all the high school teams in the state WANT to be in the Boro for the State Tournament, but the sad truth is that most teams WON'T make it!

Sorry ... again, I hate to be picky, but this is one that just irritates me too much! :thumb:

I hate to be picky, but MrNoitAll may know softball, but he doesn't know spelling. Please .... it's "won't" be in the Boro .... not "want" be in the Boro! I'm sure that all the high school teams in the state WANT to be in the Boro for the State Tournament, but the sad truth is that most teams WON'T make it!

Sorry ... again, I hate to be picky, but this is one that just irritates me too much! :thumb:

Dear "Newbie"

Thank you so much cause "Ole MrNoitAll" does have a little trouble with his spellin! Now I know that you are new and we are glad to have you but if you visit again and read some of my post you will no doubt see a plenty of words that may be wrong...but hey I know I can't spell I just wish people knew that there teams are not goin to be a goin to the "Boro" to play in the big dance! :thumb:

Well I had a chance to get out to the parks this weekend and saw a lot of teams a playin. Did get a chance to see some teams that I don’t normally get to see and they were Soddy Daisy, Walker Valley I was very impressed. Don’t believe that they can beat Beech but time will tell.

We also had a chance to see Riverdale, Rossview, Creek Wood, Summertown, Clarksville Northeast, DeKalb and Collierville, play up in Clarkvagas.

Now the things that I saw and time will prove me right is that these teams will not be back in the state this year because they just ain’t got IT!

4. Friendship Christian---what has happened to this team,

There is a old saying in the world of softball. Good players can hide a bad coach. Poor players Cain't :thumb:

Dear "Newbie"

Thank you so much cause "Ole MrNoitAll" does have a little trouble with his spellin! Now I know that you are new and we are glad to have you but if you visit again and read some of my post you will no doubt see a plenty of words that may be wrong...but hey I know I can't spell I just wish people knew that there teams are not goin to be a goin to the "Boro" to play in the big dance! :thumb:

MrNoItAll was right. Those team he listed want to go to the Boro, but it's not happening this year.

There is a old saying in the world of softball. Good players can hide a bad coach. Poor players Cain't

Sorry, I really don't know the circumstances surrounding this post but I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Good players are the only thing that make a good coach...I'm the Head Coach at Martin Westview and I can tell you that I have been fortunate in my years as the softball coach that we have been blessed with talent and great work ethic.

A coach of a team of nonatheletes will still get beat in the game of softball no matter how great the coach is. I would like to think your post was not negative but I'm sure it was........Get a life and rip someone besides the coach....

Sorry if I offended you but you did the same thing so I'm sure you can take it!!!!!!!!

To PITCHING_TOE:

I would really appreciate if you keep your insults directed at ME and not my players. It just so happens that I have a great team. We are young and trying to figure each other out. As the great coach at Goodpasture once told me, you spend the first third of your season "finding" your starting lineup, the middle third of your season "perfecting" that lineup, and the final third of your season "attaining" that success you've worked for. From a man who has won more state championships than fingers on his hands, I would say that is good advice. Don't count us out yet...we are still in the "finding" stage. Also, take a look at our schedule, it is pretty loaded with great teams. If you remember last year, everyone said we were weak and that we had 'no pitching' or whatever. Well guess what, we were back in Murfreesboro again with our 'terrible, weak team'. Having said this, you can insult me all you wish, but leave my players alone. They work hard and they don't deserve that...

Sincerely,

"THE BAD COACH"

Do you think the big man at Goodpasture is the real head coach? That just shows me you don't know alot about Goodpasture softball. Piggy, sometimes the truth hurt's.

And exactly what truth is that? However you feel about that man, He has more championship rings than fingers, so he is doing something right. Secondly, the point of my post was not to debate the skills of any coach. I will not argue with you, but I will say this. Three consecutive district, region, and substate championships, plus three consecutive trips to the state tournament say something.