Summertown vs. Cornersville

Braves10

If Cornersville pitches there number one, two, three or pissibly even all of them the score will stay close. If they save them for district play that following week i predict a 5-2 game.

The thing is S'town will not pitch their best (T. Huddleston) to win this game. They will save him and probably their #2 guy for district games. I would think C'ville would do the same. With that being said S'town will hit it out of the park. They hit like 4 or 5 Hrs last night against Collinwood. They are a very good hitting team. S'town 9 Cornersville 3

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cornersville pitches there number one, two, three or pissibly even all of them the score will stay close. If they save them for district play that following week i predict a 5-2 game.

Ok now thats pushin it a lil too far......you know Cornersville only really has 1 good pitcher and a few average after that......there is no way Cornersville comes outta this game with there heads held high.....after Summertown beats them by 10+ then that number one defense crap goes down the drain ;) sorry thadawg53.......after this game you will see whose level your really on!!!!!!!!! ;) after this lose, Cornersville will go on a down spiral and lose everygame....... :D

I guess Culleoka is already on that spiral and going down huh?? :thumb:

I dont think either team is going to show all they have in this game. These two teams could match up in region and dont want to show the other team all they have. Summertown and Cornersville both can hit the ball. So i think both will come out firing but pitch some other people than their one or two and save them for district play the following monday.

I dont think either team is going to show all they have in this game. These two teams could match up in region and dont want to show the other team all they have. Summertown and Cornersville both can hit the ball. So i think both will come out firing but pitch some other people than their one or two and save them for district play the following monday.

Nicely said

great day for baseball last minute thoughts are cornersville hit very well against zion and if s town doesn't bring a good pitcher both teams will score 20

S'town has a few good pitchers that can pitch anywhere. They have an 8th grader better than a lot of other teams ACE. I don't see Cornersville scoring 20 on them even if Stown uses another 8th grader in Little Lyons. S'town has a good defense no matter who is on the mound. They also have about 6 hitters that can hit it out.

I would of liked to seen Cornersville play their normal starters the whole game against Marion County. It would of been a way different ball game especially with Cornersvilles pitching they could of won that game but decided to play the young guys and rest for CA on monday.