Shelbyville @ Tullahoma

Cascade10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Eagle for the last comment. I was there last night and T-town at this point in the season is playing very good; but still alot of games to be played. Are the Golden Eagles young or has there been some injuries that are having an adverse effect on the team? T-Town is fairly young; but playing so much better than last year. The long hours that the Tullahoma team and coaching staff have been putting in is showing results.

Thanks Eagle for the last comment. I was there last night and T-town at this point in the season is playing very good; but still alot of games to be played. Are the Golden Eagles young or has there been some injuries that are having an adverse effect on the team? T-Town is fairly young; but playing so much better than last year. The long hours that the Tullahoma team and coaching staff have been putting in is showing results.

Starting line up last night consisted of the following. C = Senior. 1B = Soph, 2B = Senior, SS, Freshman, 3B = Junior, Starting P = Soph, LF = Senior, CF = Senior RF = Soph. Who knows which line up our coach will go with tonight. Baseball is 50% mental 25% skill and 25% atlethic ability. We are having issue with injuries but most of them are with the pitching. Our #1 and #2 are out but will be back by the end of the season so hopefully we can make the district but we have to hit. But I do not care if we have cooper back if you do not score you do not win!!! Tonight will be a better ball game. T-Town has great players,Parents and coach's which make a winning team. :lol:

Starting line up last night consisted of the following. C = Senior. 1B = Soph, 2B = Senior, SS, Freshman, 3B = Junior, Starting P = Soph, LF = Senior, CF = Senior RF = Soph. Who knows which line up our coach will go with tonight. Baseball is 50% mental 25% skill and 25% atlethic ability. We are having issue with injuries but most of them are with the pitching. Our #1 and #2 are out but will be back by the end of the season so hopefully we can make the district but we have to hit. But I do not care if we have cooper back if you do not score you do not win!!! Tonight will be a better ball game. T-Town has great players,Parents and coach's which make a winning team. :lol:

Your no. 1 and 2 won't be back. Frazier shut Brothers down. Tough luck.

Starting line up last night consisted of the following. C = Senior. 1B = Soph, 2B = Senior, SS, Freshman, 3B = Junior, Starting P = Soph, LF = Senior, CF = Senior RF = Soph. Who knows which line up our coach will go with tonight. Baseball is 50% mental 25% skill and 25% atlethic ability. We are having issue with injuries but most of them are with the pitching. Our #1 and #2 are out but will be back by the end of the season so hopefully we can make the district but we have to hit. But I do not care if we have cooper back if you do not score you do not win!!! Tonight will be a better ball game. T-Town has great players,Parents and coach's which make a winning team. :?:

I think you do not know as much as you think you do.

Straight from the horses mouth.

You might have heard from the source but it is a different bread of horse. I talked with our #2 moms last night and he has been released and will be able to pitch next week. Now if Frazier wants to use him thats is his decision.

Straight from the horses mouth.

You might have heard from the source but it is a different bread of horse. I talked with our #2 moms last night and he has been released and will be able to pitch next week. Now if Frazier wants to use him thats is his decision.

You're talking about Shaq? Didn't he have like a 90-percent tear of the labrum?