8th grader looking for a move

longoffthetee

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would be interesting to know what travel team she plays for, because the three best 8th grade pitchers in the state play for Fury 96. They will go to Richland, Dekalb and Riverdale next year!!!

Just my opinion CA will need more than a pitcher over the next few years.. But someone did say recruit which I have heard CA does well at..lol

So, I guess help one of these schools out as a #2 or any other school in the mid state..

please tell me who CA has recruited...when CA has good teams they ALWAYS have 'recruits' except no one, that i know, has been recruited...and i went there for like 8 years...the majority of people there that play sports have been there since preschool.

I may have miss spoken, I recall her dad say she may be going to different school... The name is Cori Jennings #27 on the Fury, best left handed '96 pitcher around

http://www.wix.com/fury96/fury96

Yep...goin' to Gordansville Blue Kitties...lol

Yep the runs that they are givin up they better be gettin them a pitcher, but not sure but havent they beaten them "Black Birds" from Smith County? :angry: