Chattanooga Teams

BucBaseball

[ote=glock22]
Class AA teams from Districts 5, 6, 7, all area districts, and 8 will fight for two state berths. It won't be easy but I can certainly see one if not two area teams making it.

You'd have to have District 8 teams sweep District 7 in the region then those teams beat District 5/6 in the sectional, home and away, to keep an area team out in AA.

I stand by my prediction.

And EHgreen, you need to get outside of Chattanooga. Our AA teams pale in comparion to AA teams in other parts of the state.

Baseball in Chattanooga is down this year.

Baseball in Chattanooga down this year? Compaired to what? Last year? Who made it to the state last year?

Uhh, Cleveland and McCallie.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ote=glock22]
Class AA teams from Districts 5, 6, 7, all area districts, and 8 will fight for two state berths. It won't be easy but I can certainly see one if not two area teams making it.

You'd have to have District 8 teams sweep District 7 in the region then those teams beat District 5/6 in the sectional, home and away, to keep an area team out in AA.

I stand by my prediction.

And EHgreen, you need to get outside of Chattanooga. Our AA teams pale in comparion to AA teams in other parts of the state.

Baseball in Chattanooga is down this year.

Baseball in Chattanooga down this year? Compaired to what? Last year? Who made it to the state last year?

Uhh, Cleveland and McCallie.

Were both teams with a large amount of senior?

When it get to this time of the year in the tournament anybody can win. Cleveland did a great job last year. They were not predicted to go as far as they did they just started playing good baseball at the right time.

Boyd may go and they may not but at least they are still playing.

Well they turned the scoreboard off pretty quick... but LV scored the first run in the bottom of the 1st. Bucs tied it up in the top of the second. Bucs went up 4 to 1 in the top of third.

LV up 5 to 4 in the bottom of 3rd. I think in the bottom of the 4th LV up 7 to 4

bucs go up 8 to 7 in top of 5th and add 3 in top of 6 and 5 more in top of 7. That is from memory and may not be exact but it is close.

Bucs starting pitching gave up some walks that hurt but still did a pretty good job. Tmac and Garner hit homeruns for BBS it seems like maybe there was another that I am leaving out. I think #21 hit one for LV.

Haden Meadows blasted a bases loaded double that was very big at the time.

LV started the 7th with back to back hits. Then the bucs turned a double play (they rolled double plays in the last inning of the last two games) I think the last out was a strike out. Eric did a great job coming in in the 4th or 5th.

Both teams played good defense maybe a couple of errors each with LV maybe one more than BBS. BBS just hits the ball all they way through the line up. 8 of the 9 normal starters have now hit at least one homerun this year.

Boyd Buc coming into the region finals with a lot of steem.. Wednesday night, Lookout Valley should be the place to be.

Since 1972 the Valley is 48 and 20 vs Boyd. I think the Jackets will be ready! Winner stays at home and the Loser travels to Friendship Christian. GO JACKETS!!!

Now 48 & 21, Good Job Bucs! Things were looking good and then the bottom fell out. The Junior Heavy Jackets ran out of gas against a good Senior Heavy boyd team. Good luck on your trip to the State Championship. Our Road got a little harder now (Friendship Christian). ;)

glock22, your wrong about no team from chattanooga making it to the state. in single A, region 3 is way down,they only have Friendship,which is one, if not the best team in the state.I think Marion or Boyd or LV can beat them in a one game playoff.LV has done it before at Friendship.The other team should be weak. SO, two teams can make it, One for sure.

This person is right, Boyd is playing Monterey who we (Friendship) just beat ten to zero. Boys should have no problem with with them. As for LV, Good luck

Good win last night Boyd Buc. This senior class is special. A lot of them played in the state football finals this year. Boyd is having a very good athletic year. Champions in Volleyball, runner up in football, and now soccer and baseball are playing in sectionals.

Go Bucs!