BGA opening....

DUNK

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe anyone is "hating" on BGA. The point being made is that the gap they are facing right now isn't fixed alone by a new coach. The new coach is going to need several years to build a program and he'll need some guys to step-up big time if they are to make progress.

I also think this is a tough Division to break into from a coaching perspective. It's hard to beat the coaching at Ensworth, MBA, Father Ryan and BA. All seasoned coaches who do a really good job of getting the most out of their teams. I'm not sure I'd want a son playing in the chinese fire drill rotation at Ensworth but can't deny that Ricky gets maximum contribution out of his players. I think Anglin is the best X and O guy of the bunch. I love how the Father Ryan coach teaches defense and tenacity and BA's coach does a real nice job of getting kids to play together as a team.

Point well taken. Great response but I do believe the we will have several kids play up to their potential this year. I'm pumped and ready for the season. Good luck to your school. But please check out BGA basketball it will be vastly improved this year. Mark my word. Not just because I love BGA but the kids are ready and getting better as we speak. Have a great weekend.