"T"he BallExperts 2010 State Tournament Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Soddy Daisy? Don't you believe that they have a strong enough team to beat Beech? Soddy is 29 - 1, Beech's is what 16-1-1? something like that. also soddy has scored 241 runs to 7. so what do you have to say Mr. Noitall?

I say that SD is one good team from the East. I have seen them play two times this year and enjoyed both times. Always well coached and if I am not mistaken young pitchers who are excellent. But I think this year the trophy will stay in the Mid-state and "Cat" will get it for them. :roflol:

What about Soddy Daisy? Don't you believe that they have a strong enough team to beat Beech? Soddy is 29 - 1, Beech's is what 16-1-1? something like that. also soddy has scored 241 runs to 7. so what do you have to say Mr. Noitall?

I say that SD is one good team from the East. I have seen them play two times this year and enjoyed both times. Always well coached and if I am not mistaken young pitchers who are excellent. But I think this year the trophy will stay in the Mid-state and "Cat" will get it for them. :roflol:

okay MrNoitAll...you must have something against teams from the east because SD is a powerhouse all the way around. Seems to me that the only thing Beech has is "Cat" and people are hitting her and so will SD. Obviously SD has better pitching thats why they only have 7 runs scored against them and Beech has 24 when they have supposedly better pitching and played less games!

okay MrNoitAll...you must have something against teams from the east because SD is a powerhouse all the way around. Seems to me that the only thing Beech has is "Cat" and people are hitting her and so will SD. Obviously SD has better pitching thats why they only have 7 runs scored against them and Beech has 24 when they have supposedly better pitching and played less games!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe that Beech has played as many or more games than SD and they use a two pitcher rotation (sometimes 3). USA Today had them at 27-1-1 last week and they have played at least 6 games since then. Plus, they have obviously played stronger competition. If you think that Kat is "all" that Beech has, you may be in for a sad awakening.......

I say that SD is one good team from the East. I have seen them play two times this year and enjoyed both times. Always well coached and if I am not mistaken young pitchers who are excellent. But I think this year the trophy will stay in the Mid-state and "Cat" will get it for them. :thumb:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe that Beech has played as many or more games than SD and they use a two pitcher rotation (sometimes 3). USA Today had them at 27-1-1 last week and they have played at least 6 games since then. Plus, they have obviously played stronger competition. If you think that Kat is "all" that Beech has, you may be in for a sad awakening.......

My best friend is right about havin more than one player, this team is loaded (eight seniors starters I believe) ! I have seen Beech once this year, and SD twice and again the best team in the STATE OF TENNESSEE is Beech! For some of you the name is "CAT" not KAT because she rules when she pitches and BATS! :roflol:

I say that SD is one good team from the East. I have seen them play two times this year and enjoyed both times. Always well coached and if I am not mistaken young pitchers who are excellent. But I think this year the trophy will stay in the Mid-state and "Cat" will get it for them. :D

"kitten lady" I hate to say this to you again Softy Daisy has a good team but Beech is the best. :thumb:"IF" you get to play them you will find out what we're talking about! :D

:roflol:

I am a newbie to posting on this site, but I can tell you one thing about the State Tournament. Only time will tell, but since we are talking about Beech and Soddy Daisy... Someone might enlighten everyone on Soddy Daisy's pitchers sophomore Kelsey Nunley and freshman Tori denayer. Nunley has not given up a loss as of yet. I would also hope that everyone would take notice of Denayer’s record. As a freshman she has only one loss by one run, not to mention there are two other freshman pitchers on Soddy Daisy's bench that could start for any team in the state. As for the hits mentioned earlier, there have not been many. You can also attribute the low hits to Soddy Daisy's stellar Defense, which is ranked no. 1 on this board. I won't even get started on the teams awesome offense in this reply, which is led by seniors Brooke Ward, Taylor Wilson, Brandi Lasley, and Andie Johnson along with Juniors Kali Henderson, Alex Everett, and Miriam Wood. Don't take this post the wrong way, because I sure respect all of the other teams such as Beech, Riverdale and the likes. But make no mistake about it; I believe Soddy Daisy can hang with any of them. As I said in the beginning of this post Only Time Will Tell. :roflol:

I say that SD is one good team from the East. I have seen them play two times this year and enjoyed both times. Always well coached and if I am not mistaken young pitchers who are excellent. But I think this year the trophy will stay in the Mid-state and "Cat" will get it for them. :lol:

My best friend is right about havin more than one player, this team is loaded (eight seniors starters I believe) ! I have seen Beech once this year, and SD twice and again the best team in the STATE OF TENNESSEE is Beech! For some of you the name is "CAT" not KAT because she rules when she pitches and BATS! :D

...........actually it IS "Kat".........