MrNoitAll Top Ten Picks From the Mid-State Week 6

MrNoitAll

Wow the season is getting closer to the end and the top teams are beginnin to separate themselves from the losers as they always do at this time of the year. If you go back and look at the top teams from the past several years it looks like the same teams are always at the top and the losers are still a losin. Sorry for bein a little late but have been under the weather and not able to get to the puter.

1.Beech—will have very big weekend in the KY tournament this weekend and could come away with a title. Looks like a great field of teams from KY as well as a few good teams from TN a playin in this tourney. With a new coach this year at Beech has not hurt this team one little bit, and they have kept on a winnin and are the best in the Mid-State as well as the state!

2.Dickson County—has been playin the teams in district a little close and their district is down this year. They are the best in the district but the word in the park is that they have had some minor problems in the stands. Now that is just the rumor if you know what I mean!

3.Riverdale—well I think they are a playin really good and now is the time that you want to start puttin you’re A game together and they are doin just that. Can they go back to state most likely they can will they win state again NO but few do win it back to back unless you are a private school if you know what I mean.

4.Lawrence County—they are lookin really good, excellent pitchin and should have no problems the rest of the year. I have only gotten to see them play one time and I will say that I was really impressed with their pitchin.

5.Goodpasture—they do not have Kelsey this year, but they do have her little sister playin and they are playin really well. After watchin them a few times I do believe that they have what it takes to get back to the “Boro.” The power isn’t hittin them long balls it is hittin them gapers all over the field and then they turn around and play great defense. Good pitchin not great but good enough to get them to state, I do believe that who ever goes out of that region has a great chance to makin it to the finals.

6.Creek Wood—they won the championship last weekend in Waverly and beat up on Camden, matter of fact didn’t even let them score. Now I can bet one thing and I bet that Coach Baker didn’t like that to much havin them goose eggs on his side of the score board! It wasn’t a district game but you can bet that the next time they play Coach Baker want be forgettin that score!

7.—Well “Birdies” team is doin right well for themselves. They are makin folks proud here in Coffee County cause them “Ladies Wildkittens” sure aint lookin very good to say the least! The bad news here is that they want be any good for several years to come! Now you can take that to the bank.

8.Forrest—Coach Becky is doin her thing and that is winnin and a winnin. The schools with the “Lights on the Tracks” are now playin the best ball of anyone in their county. At one time I thought that they may be a little down but she is showin me that she still has it. Now the problem of all of this is that only two schools can go to selectionals and someone will have to be a loser. Now who will it be? Creek Wood? Goodpasture? Camden? Marshall County? all of these teams ain’t bad but they all can’t make it so stay tune to see who will make it to the “Boro”

9.Columbia Academy—is playin really good at the right time. Saw them at the park last weekend and thought that for a single A club they were playin pretty darn good. Pitchin is excellent, she has a hurt foot but it don’t seen to be a hurtin her to much cause she can still pitch and hit. Watch out for these ladies had big win last week over Marshall County, and Cornersville!

10.Camden—I think this may be the last week that these fine ladies make the top ten if they lose again. Don’t think that they are a playin their best ball and now is the time you better be a playin or you will be goin to the house if you know what I mean!

Teams to keep an eye on are the following! “Cookieville,” “Fiddlers School,” “Football School” “Summertown” (where them hippies live) “Cornersville” (got a ticket their one time hope they are happy!)

Teams that will keep on a losin! “T”own, “Fat Phil’s Team,” “Cow pasture School,” all of the metro schools, “Whiskey School”, “Mule Town”, “Rich school” (Brentwood), to name a few! :hungry:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to say that you missed Goodpasture's win..They got beat yesterday by Greenbrier 11-10 ;)

Well "Newbie" I think you need to do a little research....you see the top ten came out before the game and "Birdie" wasn't ask who would win the game......so these games that were played in the afternoon were not in the mornin edition! I do understand about bein a "newbie" so just watch for a while and see how the big boys play and then ask dumb questions! :thumb:

8.Forrest—Coach Becky is doin her thing and that is winnin and a winnin. The schools with the “Lights on the Tracks” are now playin the best ball of anyone in their county. At one time I thought that they may be a little down but she is showin me that she still has it. Now the problem of all of this is that only two schools can go to selectionals and someone will have to be a loser. Now who will it be? Creek Wood? Goodpasture? Camden? Marshall County? all of these teams ain’t bad but they all can’t make it so stay tune to see who will make it to the “Boro”

As long as they have Shelby Stinnett on the mound they will be hard to beat.

9.Columbia Academy—is playin really good at the right time. Saw them at the park last weekend and thought that for a single A club they were playin pretty darn good. Pitchin is excellent, she has a hurt foot but it don’t seen to be a hurtin her to much cause she can still pitch and hit. Watch out for these ladies had big win last week over Marshall County, and Cornersville!

:thumb:

They also lost to FCS 5 to 0, Come on Noitall are you drinking AGAIN.... ;)

:thumb:

They also lost to FCS 5 to 0, Come on Noitall are you drinking AGAIN.... ;)

They were not at full strength for the FCS game. A few of their key starters were missing.

:roflol:

They also lost to FCS 5 to 0, Come on Noitall are you drinking AGAIN.... :thumb:

Again another fan to help "Ole MrNoitAll" out. The team that got beat by FCS aint the same team that is playin now saw them this weekend and they aint bad, plus they beat that little Cornersville team last week pretty good. :roflol:

Teams that will keep on a losin! “T”own, “Fat Phil’s Team,” “Cow pasture School,” all of the metro schools, “Whiskey School”, “Mule Town”, “Rich school” (Brentwood), to name a few! :flower:

As an Overton alum, that doesn't surprise me at all.

First off I dont think any team has beat cornersville bad this year! Look at the scores. When this is updated next week. Becky and her "whinning" ways got beat twice at home by both Marshall County teams in the Marshall County Match Up! So NOITALL will have to back up on the comments he made.

Please help me out just a little bit cause the word in the park was that the town that gave me a ticket one time got beat by CA 4-0. Now I ain't real sure but when you don't score any runs at 43 feet and you get beat by 4 now that is bad......but if you really want to know what bad is, it is when my "Birdie" runs out of cigarettes late at night......now that is bad! :flower:

First off I dont think any team has beat cornersville bad this year! Look at the scores. When this is updated next week. Becky and her "whinning" ways got beat twice at home by both Marshall County teams in the Marshall County Match Up! So NOITALL will have to back up on the comments he made.

Please help me out just a little bit cause the word in the park was that the town that gave me a ticket one time got beat by CA 4-0. Now I ain't real sure but when you don't score any runs at 43 feet and you get beat by 4 now that is bad......but if you really want to know what bad is, it is when my "Birdie" runs out of cigarettes late at night......now that is bad! :flower:

Please look back at the score card again! The score was 4-3 CA in 8 innings. It was a good close game.Cornersvilles bats were really cold that night and CA took advantage of it like a good team will.

Please look back at the score card again! The score was 4-3 CA in 8 innings. It was a good close game.Cornersvilles bats were really cold that night and CA took advantage of it like a good team will.

Well you know how those drunks get on a Saturday night talkin about games....they said somethin about someone hit a grand slam and all, so if I made you folks mad at the town that I got my ticket in I am sorry but I ain't forgotten that ticket! Speed trap for "Ole MrNoitAll" I tell you! :thumb: