Alcoa vs. CAK

BigG

BIG district game this Friday night at CAK at 7:00!

The last time the two teams met, it was the state finals! A lot has changed since then. A passing of the torch from some very talented seniors to some of the younger guys.

Supposed to be BEAUTIFUL weather and a great atmosphere.

This game will determine 1st through 3rd place in the district for the most part.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Coach Fowler in the military? G dont be signing me up for battles I want no part of haha

Yes, Coach Fowler is in the military. You, however, happen to be a 250 lb Samoan Warrior. I'd take those odds any day.

Now, I would not take the odds of myself vs. Coach Gorman. His hair is waaaay too pretty, and he wears those under armor tight shirts that are very intimidating.

Yep, Coach Fowler is a Master Sergeant. I wouldn't want any :ph34r:

And, G, just for that I'm totally rocking some underarmour tonight, :flower:

But actually a post about the game, I just hope we both come out healthy. I know CAK had some major injury issues early on and we have had some recently. Been a very frustrating year for that. I expect a great match. I just realized we haven't played at CAK since "Midnight Madness". Its a great venue for soccer. Expecting a great crowd and an even better match! Good Luck Warriors and G. See you about 6.

CAK 2

Alcoa 0

This was the first night all year that we had all 11 original starters in the game. It is great to have Ben Holt and Stevie Thompson back.

I thought it was a great match on a beautiful night. Alcoa definitely had their chances, and almost scored on 2 set pieces (they are very deadly in the air).

I will try and write more later, but I am exhausted after "field day" all day in the middle school, and then the game tonight. Off to bed!