Oakland Patriots Coach Mack Hawks nets 500th win!

southpaw

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Hawks - how long has he been at the school? Could you give us some stats on how many district titles, post season wins, state appearences he has had? I know his resume is impressive.

Southpaw - can you answer a question or two? Did the kid that caught the ball and hit the wall - is he OK? Was he knocked out?

Second and it's a rumor only - did you loose a player yesterday?

Congrats to Coach Hawks - how long has he been at the school? Could you give us some stats on how many district titles, post season wins, state appearences he has had? I know his resume is impressive.

Southpaw - can you answer a question or two? Did the kid that caught the ball and hit the wall - is he OK? Was he knocked out?

Our CF - the player who did indeed CATCH the fly ball last night - is fine. I'm sure he's a little sore today. I've seen him get hit about as hard in football. That kid's "tougher than a pine knot."

I'll neither confirm nor deny that Oakland lost a player yesterday.

Go http://www.oaklandpatriotbaseball.com and click on "Tradition". It'll give you all the info you've asked about for Coach Hawks.

Mack Hawks 500-203 (21st season)

12 District Champions

7 Region Champions

8 State Quarterfinal App

5 State Tournament App

2 State Championships (99-00, first class AAA team to win back to back titles)

Congrats Coach!!!

Proud to be a patriot and congratulations Coach Hawks. Great win Oakland Patriots! Best game ever!

And we all know that Jarrod Hargis caught that ball!

Only half the folks know that - LOL! That little white thing laying about 10 feet to the left was the baseball :flower: I hope Hargis is just sore and will be fine for next week - and congratulations to Coach Hawkes!

Proud to be a patriot and congratulations Coach Hawks. Great win Oakland Patriots! Best game ever!

And we all know that Jarrod Hargis caught that ball!

Only half the folks know that - LOL! That little white thing laying about 10 feet to the left was the baseball :D I hope Hargis is just sore and will be fine for next week - and congratulations to Coach Hawkes!

I too thought at first that "white thing" 10 feet to his left was the ball, but I was wrong. It was his hat that flew off when he hit the fence! If you remember the umpire went out and looked at the CF, while he was still laying on the ground, and he called the batter out and told everyone the ball was in his glove at that time. (He later changed his call because the CF had taken the glove off his hand). If that had been the ball 10 feet to his left, someone would have had to pick it up and put in in his glove while we all watched and before the umpire checked on the CF. The LF did go over to look to see if the CF was ok, but he went right past the white thing laying on the ground without picking it up to check on the CF. I was upset and wondering why he didnt pick it up and throw it back in to stop the play. I later saw that it was the CF's hat and not the ball.