3AAA District Tournament

PhatCat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 2 most unbelievable games i believe i have ever seen. the cardiac kids from powell losing in grandslam fashion to my devils friday. powells last inning victory tonight against ac. they are loud and annoying, but usually exciting. wouldnt surprise me to see these 2 in region final as well. they both can definitely hit. Wow. will be good to see my devils regain their crown that powell borrowed last year.

the 2 most unbelievable games i believe i have ever seen. the cardiac kids from powell losing in grandslam fashion to my devils friday. powells last inning victory tonight against ac. they are loud and annoying, but usually exciting. wouldnt surprise me to see these 2 in region final as well. they both can definitely hit. Wow. will be good to see my devils regain their crown that powell borrowed last year.

Powell hit a 2 run homer in the top of 7th to win 14-12. Final Score Powell has to beat Halls twice to win the district.

Skeen hit a 2 run Bomb to dead centerfield in the top of the 7th that put Powell up 12-11. Owenby then took care of the rest, striking out the first two batters in the bottom of the 7th, and then getting the AC three hole hitter to fly out to right. If there was ever a team that deserved to end up on the right side of one of these, it was Powell. :D

Does anyone know any good 4-day rain dances? :D

what are your predictions on tonights hv vs powell game? and do you think the winner will have a chance at beating the mavs who are playing pretty hot?

mavs playing pretty hot? huh didnt they jus get beat by halls 5-2.. so much for the super sophomores leading them to the regions? ha get off their meat

the mavs did play hot. They battled back from. 9-2 to end up in the lead. The pitch that colbys game winner was off of was low and 6 inches off the plate. I'll never know how he hit it.

what are your predictions on tonights hv vs powell game? and do you think the winner will have a chance at beating the mavs who are playing pretty hot?

mavs playing pretty hot? huh didnt they jus get beat by halls 5-2.. so much for the super sophomores leading them to the regions? ha get off their meat

the mavs did play hot. They battled back from. 9-2 to end up in the lead. The pitch that colbys game winner was off of was low and 6 inches off the plate. I'll never know how he hit it.

AC played good throughout the tournament, and they also had a great season. They have a very good and well-coached team........I just think it was Powell's time last night. We have been on the wrong end of those kinds of games pretty much all season. We were due. Colby did hit a good pitch. The ball was at the knees, but he was seein' it pretty good all night. :D