Alabama Summer Duals! ! June 11-13

bottrot

Hello Tennessee Wrestlers, I would like to invite you all to a tournament that we are going to be having in Huntsville Alabama on June 11th thru 13th. You don't have to be there all three days, whatever works best for you. K Thru graduating 2010 seniors. It is set up in a dual format so we can get more matches for each wrestler. It will be a folkstyle competition. When it is over, if there is time on Sunday we will let the athletes decide what they want to do. We are going to be very flexible. The main thing that I want to see is two boys on the mat wrestling and having an opportunity to get better. Please go to www.hhspantherwrestling.com and go to the link section in the top righthand side and click on Alabama Summer Duals. That will take you to a page that will answer many of the questions that you may have on this tournament. This is the weekend before the Militia Duals and could be a good warm up for some of your wrestlers going to that competition. It should be a great weekend. There is going to be a mini-camp on Friday from 9:00 to 3:00 and then the participants from the camp can weigh-in for the weekend and split. If you don't make weight on Friday come back on Saturday and hopefully you will. A lot of info on the website. Please call or e-mail me if I can be of further assistance. Thanks for the consideration. Scott