District1 AA

SCOOBYDOO25

Friday evening in Unicoi, Johnson County put a spanking on Happy Valley 14-1, Johnson County moves on to play Elizabethton, Heard Sullivan East moves on to play Unicoi Monday May 10, Does anyone know the score of the Sullivan East/Sullivan North game this past Friday? Please. Thank You. :lol:

Friday evening in Unicoi, Johnson County put a spanking on Happy Valley 14-1, Johnson County moves on to play Elizabethton, Heard Sullivan East moves on to play Unicoi Monday May 10, Does anyone know the score of the Sullivan East/Sullivan North game this past Friday? Please. Thank You. :lol:[/quo

It was Sullivan East that beat Happy Valley 14-1, Johnson County beat Sullivan North 7-0

Friday evening in Unicoi, Johnson County put a spanking on Happy Valley 14-1, Johnson County moves on to play Elizabethton, Heard Sullivan East moves on to play Unicoi Monday May 10, Does anyone know the score of the Sullivan East/Sullivan North game this past Friday? Please. Thank You. :lol:[/quo

It was Sullivan East that beat Happy Valley 14-1, Johnson County beat Sullivan North 7-0

Thank you Yukon68, looking on the score board, someone entered JC 14 HV1 my oppoligies! Thanks for strighting that out.

Elizabethton wins 3-1. It was another great pitching duel between Unicoi's Kara Woods and Elizabethton's Kadey Robinson. Woods homered in the first for Unicoi's lone run. Erin Kiser hit a Wood's change-up for a three-run homer to give Elizabethton the win. I believe Kiser has 14 homers on the season. These two teams are outstanding and may play at least three more times. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

Elizabethton wins 3-1. It was another great pitching duel between Unicoi's Kara Woods and Elizabethton's Kadey Robinson. Woods homered in the first for Unicoi's lone run. Erin Kiser hit a Wood's change-up for a three-run homer to give Elizabethton the win. I believe Kiser has 14 homers on the season. These two teams are outstanding and may play at least three more times. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

Well, it's far from over, Unicoi played and pitched a maverlous game Winning 5-0 over the Lady Cyclones, to push it to the IF Game tomorrow @ Lady Devil Diamond. Both Region bound now battleing for the Home Field advantage. Kara kept the Big hits away as she was on for the Night. :flower:

Well, it's far from over, Unicoi played and pitched a maverlous game Winning 5-0 over the Lady Cyclones, to push it to the IF Game tomorrow @ Lady Devil Diamond. Both Region bound now battleing for the Home Field advantage. Kara kept the Big hits away as she was on for the Night. :flower:

Yeah, the Lady Devils definitely outplayed the Lady Cyclones tonight. I got there late, but we stunk it up during the last half of the game. We booted the ball all over the diamond. I may be wrong, but I don't think any of Unicoi's 5 runs were earned. One would have been enough though as we didn't hit a lick. I think the Lady Cyclones only managed 2 hits. Woods pitched well again while Kadey struggled a little. As you said, the rubber match is tomorrow night. Go Lady Cyclones!