Morristown West @ Greeneville- SPRING GAME

devilhead

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gville killed mo. west........ this the fastest team to play at greeneville in awhile. shuffler out ran there whole team, spradlin stewart and willie ran there whole team over, the kid that jefferson cracked back on is still layin on the field :ph34r: ....... and the Defense is bigger faster and stronger than probably anybody theyll play this year.

gville killed mo. west........ this the fastest team to play at greeneville in awhile. shuffler out ran there whole team, spradlin stewart and willie ran there whole team over, the kid that jefferson cracked back on is still layin on the field :ph34r: ....... and the Defense is bigger faster and stronger than probably anybody theyll play this year.

Oh yeah. this greeneville team is no joke. undefeated??? yes the devils are going to roll through regular season schedule, into and past the 4 rounds, straight to cookeville. And i dont even have to say anything else except.....let's FINISH!!! :)

Oh yeah. this greeneville team is no joke. undefeated??? yes the devils are going to roll through regular season schedule, into and past the 4 rounds, straight to cookeville. And i dont even have to say anything else except.....let's FINISH!!! :)

idk if state championship is the question anymore....... i thinks is "undefeated"?!?!?!?

idk if state championship is the question anymore....... i thinks is "undefeated"?!?!?!?

NO QUESTIONS ANYONE?? Tell me what ya'll think.

I take it the scrimmage went well.....

Barb, it was all Greeneville. 3 td's and if I remember correctly 3 2pt conversions. I didn't have my calculator with me, but it looked like West did manage to tally about 19 total yards offense.

I guess MoWest forgot that spring scrimmages are all about gettin' your swagger on and puttin' on a show!!!

Barb, all I have to say is MO WEST got the "FIRE SNOT" beat out of them...... :ph34r: