District 1 AA Championship

SCOOBYDOO25

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.....Hello all from The Big Blue Country. It's time I spoke up, and this goes for all teams, parents!

Let the kids play without anguish, let the coaches coach, yes I've been there, it's not my first.

Don't tell your DD how good she is or how much better you are than the ones playing. It only causes alot of confusion to the kid. Some parents are living there dream through there child, stop it, its your child paying your dues. All I ask is in Unicoi and else where, Im sure were not the only ones with problems, JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY AND THE COACH, COACH! We really have a Great Team if everyone else would just build in your child and others and not put others down.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I know he is tearing the cover off a baseball.
    • Siegel Middle School is looking for a Head Wrestling Coach. This will be the 3rd year that the school has had a program, but the Stars have had a middle school team for a while now. This is program is established and has a club team (Stars) feeding it with wrestlers.    Siegel High School is looking for an assistant coach. Again, this program is growing with talent every year. This past year we had 2 state placers.   Stars Wrestling Club is also looking for coaches to help with the program.     If interested you can send an email to starstnwrestlingclub@gmail.com or freemand@rcschools.net
    • Terri Brock  is the name in the rumor mill.
    • Ella Murphey TN (Tennessee) pins Taina Uasike AZ (Arizona) Girlshttps://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.themat.com/news/2024/april/27/semifinals-set-at-girls-national-showcase-featuring-three-world-medalists-and-six-returning-champions&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNjcxMjkyNjE3MzM3ODMwMjEyMDIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw22E8t0IlnfRyqO03Bbu78X
    • Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.