DYER CO @ BARTLETT Win or Go home

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

District 13AAA runner up Dyer co travels to 14AAA Winner Bartlett at Freeman Park at Elrod Field. It matches up two great teams in West Tn . Dyer Co won the state championship last year in aa ball. Bartlett comes in 32-6 overall. Dyer Co beat Bartlett on May 4th at Dyer co 4-1. The winner of this game will stay alive and play Wed against Arlington or Jackson Northside. Dyer Co lost to Jackson North Side in the district championship but should have won due to a bad call. Meanwhile Bartlett beat Arlington 1-0 in there district championship. I just want to say good luck to all the baseball players on both teams and lets have a great game especially to the seniors because this might be your last game as a Dyer co or a Bartlett baseball player. Lets also stay injury free! Again good luck to both teams. If anyone wants to give opinions on this game please fell free to do so.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be the Championship game. Both are the best in West Tennessee. If the Harris kid is pitching for DC., my money is on him to be the winning pitcher.. He is only a sophomore, but he has great stuff and been in big games before, and he thrives on them. DC wins but it will be close.

Dyer Co fans - What is your record ? Do you guys have a broadcast team? Bartlett has a broadcast team at www.wvwt.com but the only down side is that we are not live during the games due to not so good wireless problems that kick on and off during the game the game should be up about a hour after the game, but you will click on this link right here- CLICK HERE TO GO TO ALL KPTR/WVWT/KTSQ PROGRAMS:

skyboxcrew@kptr.com[/email] or

Hey, thanks so much! We do have a broadcast team...Dyersburg live . com but I doubt they come to Bartlett. Only got started this year and being doing home games. Will it be available via internet? My husband is in Iraq right now and tries to listen when he can and would LOVE to hear this game. Please advise and thanks for the info. Should be a very good game!

**wait, I think I asked a dumb question....looks like it IS online.*** sorry...:ph34r: