Let's hear it, MrNoitAll, Top 8 in each class...

5-Sport Dad

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLD ON MRnoitall ! You just didnt miss one with your applejuice! Looks like you kinda overlooked them 840 Girls again this year! They done been down there 2 years in a row @ Dickson and come back smilin!! So don't be a down playin your losses in that list, cause we pretty close to da Boro ya know, I-840 runs straight down to Rutherford County! TDot aint shut us down Yet!

dubc

HOLD ON MRnoitall ! You just didnt miss one with your applejuice! Looks like you kinda overlooked them 840 Girls again this year! They done been down there 2 years in a row @ Dickson and come back smilin!! So don't be a down playin your losses in that list, cause we pretty close to da Boro ya know, I-840 runs straight down to Rutherford County! TDot aint shut us down Yet!

dubc

You be right! Them ladies from 840 have done well at the right time! Been hearin problems again with their coaching staff and them parents. But of course that takes place everywhere when you have them little princess out there on the field and you can only play 9 at a time. But looks like Coach will be back again next year and if you play well this Friday or Saturday dependin on the rain you should be one of the top eight teams in the state again. He just needs to stop a burnin bridges over there is what I hear.

Now you want hear me talkin about that record heck it aint no rules sayin you have to have a winnin record to be in the “Boro” you just have to win the right games and you all have been a doin that! ;)

YES SIR ! Mr NoitAll, no matter how many times these people on here forget to take their "Happy Pills", one thing is for certain, ya don't mind sayin a few kind words when due, along with a few fun pokes at others, some people jus can't take it ya know. Ain't missed many games on 840 this year or the road games, so I couldnt swear to any record or verify one. But you is dead on it again that we played some pretty good ball when needed at the right time. But come Friday, its the only one that matters @ Ravenwood.

Yep, Coach has done a real good job jus stayin in the middle of the road with players and parents, jus kinda sittin back and takin it all in, riding the ride. He's a good young fellow, knows the game well, kinda like a cat waiting to pounce, and some pouncing needs to be done as in any program with an abundance of talent 2-3 deep in most spots. Sometimes you just gotta let things ride til the right time comes along to set people straight. Them Little Darlins would all love to be out there, and some of them parents already countin the Big $$ their Darlins gonna make in the Pro Leagues, probably slide right past college, ya know. Gotta keep it real, I hope they is a savin their money, cause if you'll remember on the NCAA tv commercial, 95% of students "Turn Pro" at sumpin other than sports!

Thanks for da kind words. Save me a seat in da Boro, whether we playin or jus payin!

DubC

YES SIR ! Mr NoitAll, no matter how many times these people on here forget to take their "Happy Pills", one thing is for certain, ya don't mind sayin a few kind words when due, along with a few fun pokes at others, some people jus can't take it ya know. Ain't missed many games on 840 this year or the road games, so I couldnt swear to any record or verify one. But you is dead on it again that we played some pretty good ball when needed at the right time. But come Friday, its the only one that matters @ Ravenwood.

Yep, Coach has done a real good job jus stayin in the middle of the road with players and parents, jus kinda sittin back and takin it all in, riding the ride. He's a good young fellow, knows the game well, kinda like a cat waiting to pounce, and some pouncing needs to be done as in any program with an abundance of talent 2-3 deep in most spots. Sometimes you just gotta let things ride til the right time comes along to set people straight. Them Little Darlins would all love to be out there, and some of them parents already countin the Big $$ their Darlins gonna make in the Pro Leagues, probably slide right past college, ya know. Gotta keep it real, I hope they is a savin their money, cause if you'll remember on the NCAA tv commercial, 95% of students "Turn Pro" at sumpin other than sports!

Thanks for da kind words. Save me a seat in da Boro, whether we playin or jus payin!

DubC

I glad you brought up them "Happy Pills" cause to many folks just dont know how to :D heck I heard at the park the other day that most umpires, coaches get of the business cause of that stress. Well I tell you one thin that will get rid of that stress and that is get your "ole Lady" or an "ole man" get you some good "spirits". Then go to that "movie house" get you one of them wild and crazy movie go back to the trailer and enjoy yourself and I mean enjoy! If you know what I mean....then you wake up the next morin and you aint got no stress.....then you wait another 6 or 7 months and then maybe you can do it again! :thumb:

Well MrNoitAll, looks as if 840 ladies had a good run, but Congrats to Ravenwood with a 11-6 victory!

Wilson Central gave up a 4-1 lead to a team that wasn't gonna quit. Ravenwood had a couple big innings late and our Wildcat ladies just ran out of recovery time. Ravenwood mighta had a little revenge for us in mind, after knocking them out last year at this same time. No sense bellyaching about this call, that call, etc, etc. Ravenwood got the job done tonite.

Good look to all the real good teams headed to Mboro next week! We'll be a payin to get in this year, but what a great run for the 840 Ladies, did alot better than most of us thought, and we be lookin tough for next few years, with some good young talent.

But to all ya'll headed to da Boro, enjoy, stay healthy!

DubC

Just wanted to say GREAT JOB to the Wilson Central Lady Wildcats. You girls worked really hard this year. The four seniors are going to be missed on this team. Taylor, Tiffany, Sara, and Dana are the heart and soul of this team and we wish you the best of luck as you continue your softball in College next year.