Who will be the next head coach at Crockett Co?

FBCOACH

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that on Sunday night howdoitknow told everyone the truth about this situation and afterwards he was kicked off of CoachT. If that is the case it is truly sad that the truth has to come with such consequences. With that said I am glad that the truth did come out and will wish Crockett County well in their second search for a head coach this offseason.

My friend howdoitknow was kicked off of this website for telling the truth my friends. I realize that trying to protect a friend is a loyal quality. I also know that Lawrenceburg is in southern middle-TN. Furthermore I realize that it is within close proximity to both Moore County and Marshall County. Those are all true statements. Getting kicked off of a message board for stating a fact is flat out comical.

Now that all of that has been put out there for everyone to see I believe that Crockett County should look to a proven coach with west-TN ties. I know Browder who was at McNairy Central or Lindsay who was at Lexington would be great fits. Did Ward from Camden apply? I know he was a finalist for the Henry County opening several weeks ago. He would be a perfect fit if he has shown any interest.

Now that all of that has been put out there for everyone to see I believe that Crockett County should look to a proven coach with west-TN ties. I know Browder who was at McNairy Central or Lindsay who was at Lexington would be great fits. Did Ward from Camden apply? I know he was a finalist for the Henry County opening several weeks ago. He would be a perfect fit if he has shown any interest.

Coach Lindsay is now principal at Lexington so, I doubt he'd take that

My friend howdoitknow was kicked off of this website for telling the truth my friends. I realize that trying to protect a friend is a loyal quality. I also know that Lawrenceburg is in southern middle-TN. Furthermore I realize that it is within close proximity to both Moore County and Marshall County. Those are all true statements. Getting kicked off of a message board for stating a fact is flat out comical.

So when the lawyer calls me back I have permission to give him all of your personal information? If so, let me know and I'll reactivate your other user name.

As far as I know I have never met Coach McCurry, not that I would mind doing so. Just haven't crossed paths. The fact that we lived within 40 miles of each other at one time is indeed incriminating. :popcorneater:

With all due respect you may want to check the profile info again because I (JJ) assure you that I am not the same person as "was" howdoitknow. Also if you remember the post it said "apparently the word on the street". I did not recall the man's post stating "the following is a statement of fact". With all due respect CoachT when a man posts what he heard and uses the information in that same context then that doesn't make the man "guilty" of any crime. Now if howdoitknow had said "Mac is guilty" then yes that is a big risk and really dumb. When he said "apparently" and "I am not going to say whether it is or is not true" then that means nothing. It's the same thing as saying "maybe it did happen or maybe it did not happen". Take a closer look at the post before you make assumptions next time!

I am the same person as CBarkley, catfish-hunter, DaCatfish, & Big Country. I am not the same person as howdoitknow. I have nothing to hide and I certainly wish Coach McCurry the very best of luck in the future. I disagree about kicking howdoitknow off of this board for repeating information that he had heard through a source and even including that it was information that HE HAD HEARD THROUGH A SOURCE in his post. That is the statement of fact that I am referring to. Not whether or not the MM is guilty. I don't know the answer to that nor do I care!