Who will be the next Warren County Coach??

Pioneersports

Anyone know if Ricky Morris has any interest in the job?

Not sure but heard that his son Josh Morris applied, if you could get both of them WOW what a team.

Don't believe everything you hear, huckleberry2.

Josh has kids in Manchester and his wife works their. He isn't planning to go to McMinnville daily. Ricky would rather watch his grandkids play than coach against them in non-district games.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that Coach Phil King, former head coach at Franklin Co, has applied for the job at Warren Co and has been interviewed. Phil went to school there and most coaches, at some point, would like to go back and coach at their alma mater. If he gets the opportunity, I hope he's successful.

He is a young pup, was an assistant last year to Coach Walker, his only year as a coach I think. What happened to the experienced applicants? Oh well, good luck coach!

Young pup is correct. He is probably about 24. Didn't he played at Freed Hardeman or Union? Good luck to him and the Pioneers. Hope he gets an experience assistant.

Well I tell you this...Probably wont last long...Young Puppies never DO!!! Someone, Somehow will find a way to run him out. Head Coach is a lot differ than being the Assistant. No Experience. The only experience he has is the relationship with the kids but whats his knowledge. Anyways, Warren County is all about who you know and how much money you have.

Well I tell you this...Probably wont last long...Young Puppies never DO!!! Someone, Somehow will find a way to run him out. Head Coach is a lot differ than being the Assistant. No Experience. The only experience he has is the relationship with the kids but whats his knowledge. Anyways, Warren County is all about who you know and how much money you have.

Don't be too hard om the "young Joey Haston" just yet !! he is a fine outstanding , young man, who deserves a shot and support of the Warren County community. I am sure he has learned alot about the game of baseball from his College experience and I believe he will do just fine. kudos, to james Clark on his article about Bryan Morris in Sunday's edition, Bryan is an outstanding young man, and I have no doubt, that he will represent himself, once he reaches the Majors in a way, that all who knew him , when he was here in warren county will be proud of him. Congrats to the morris family, and especially Ricky, who always dreamed of one of his boys making to the majors. Let's get behind Joey Haston and the Pioneer baseball program !!

• 4 weeks later...