Single A State Tournament

CommanderMan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you save your ace for game 2? Yeah he may get you a big win in game two, but he would only have 1 days rest going into the championship game. So either you have to trust your #2 in the championship game or you pitch your #1 at nowhere near full strength. I think the best thing to do is pitch your ace in game 1 (hopefully you can get a big lead and pull him early) and the championship game.

Gant only threw 39 pitches today, he'll be ready for 7 Friday.

LOL, Riverside beat Harriman 16-3?

I don't think the score reflected the whole game.

You're right, it should have been 16-0.

From hearing about both teams from alot of people Decatur County was not as good as they were said to be, yes they do have decent bats but not as good as they're said to be. Best of luck to them the rest of the way though.

I wonder how good they were supposed to look. They've beaten 2 opponents 29-3, and out hit them 26-6. This while saving the best pitchers, Gant only threw 40 pitches, #2 Fisher threw 50, Keen #3 threw 55, and Smith #4 threw 25. I've seen every game in the bracket and so far Riverside has looked like men among boys.

I wonder how good they were supposed to look. They've beaten 2 opponents 29-3, and out hit them 26-6. This while saving the best pitchers, Gant only threw 40 pitches, #2 Fisher threw 50, Keen #3 threw 55, and Smith #4 threw 25. I've seen every game in the bracket and so far Riverside has looked like men among boys.

They are good, they'd just been said to be great and they just didn't seem as impressive but from hearing on the 2nd game they seem to really be clicking and on their way to the championship!

From hearing about both teams from alot of people Decatur County was not as good as they were said to be, yes they do have decent bats but not as good as they're said to be. Best of luck to them the rest of the way though.

:thumb::thumb: WOW! :bored::o

You might should consider moving to the Football Board. :roflol:

:thumb::thumb: WOW! :bored::o

You might should consider moving to the Football Board. :roflol:

Its an opinion, they're beatable I do think. If you don't like it then you can hop off of coacht.

:thumb: WOW! :thumb:

You might should consider moving to the Football Board.

Its an opinion, they're beatable I do think. If you don't like it then you can hop off of coacht.

You are going to get responses like that when your are 10 run ruled and state that a team is not very good. Look....I understand your frustration. They beat up on us a couple of times this year BUT when we were beat we admitted that we were beat by a better team.

I will go ahead and apologize for the short remark. :roflol: I do, however think that I will stick around on CoachT.

:roflol: WOW! :roflol:

You might should consider moving to the Football Board.

You are going to get responses like that when your are 10 run ruled and state that a team is not very good. Look....I understand your frustration. They beat up on us a couple of times this year BUT when we were beat we admitted that we were beat by a better team.

I will go ahead and apologize for the short remark. :flower: I do, however think that I will stick around on CoachT.

Who is we? There's no we when I say they aren't that good, because Decatur didn't even play the team I root for, there in a whole other classification! I stated my opinion, i've seen alot of baseball through the years and I said what I thought.

Well.....lets look back on it. Outscored opponents something like 46-5. Three 10 run rule games in the tournament, including the championship game. Hands down the most dominant pitcher in the tournament. District Champions, Region Champions, SubState #1 seed..........I'm sure that I have left something out.

Can you understand my confusion in your statement now?? Keep in mind, I am an Adamsville parent. They are certainly not my team.