Union City Golden Tornadoes '10 New and improved or just new

UCGT

All I can say is.....if the coach and quarterback are back. There is still some chance to have another great season.Coach's son the QB I found out. They were as 1 !

Not sure who number 28 is ,but I think he is back, looked like a dandy to me. The new Coach has really done a great job.

I graced this team with my presence once last season in that championship game. They had one young lad that I awarded legend status. This young lad did not play like a young lad in that game. He was like one of my favorite guys, "The Brahma Bull." The coach walking the sideline is now also a living legend. Once a coach wins that big gold ball he automatically receives legend status. Hopefully everyone in Union City will be able to be graced with my presence again this season. It's Not everyday a Living Legend like myself graces you with my presence so seize the moment and take advantage of the opportunity if it arises.

All I can say is.....if the coach and quarterback are back. There is still some chance to have another great season.Coach's son the QB I found out. They were as 1 !

Not sure who number 28 is ,but I think he is back, looked like a dandy to me. The new Coach has really done a great job.

28 was Kendrick Price...He was a senior last fall...