Wannabees

BruinBabe

I logged on here because I was board and saw a zillion posts about schools I have never even heard of. Is this a joke?

Who in the heck is Karns or Powell? Why would anybody even care who transfers in or out of these schools.

Surely this is a joke. If it is not a joke some of you posters are delusional.

My family has had players in the Brentwood system for over 10 years, and we play all over the state. I have never even heard of these 2 schools, and I can't imagine that they would be good enough to even make a ripple in the volleyball pool.

I assume from the posts that they are out of Knoxville? Other than Anderson County and Farragut do any schools in Knoxville even have teams?

East of Nashville the ONLY schools that we ever look at are Ooltewah, Anderson County, Farragut and sometimes a school from upper ET. (Although that Dobbins Bennett team was great this year).

OK, I just googled Karns. The Lady Beavers :roflol::roflol::roflol:

This really is a joke!

Once again,(just like last year), I believe bruinbabe is the wannabee...just wants to stirr up trouble using another schools name...if you haven't heard of these schools come out from under that rock you call home.I guess this means Volleyball season is on the horizon.

Umm, BB you likely missed it but Karnes was in the State Tournament last year and did quite well. One shot performance? Likely not. Time will tell. You are right though DB did win it. It was in the paper and on this site. They will be back likely. Ravenwood and Independence were in State last year. They might be back likely. But thats to be seen. Nothing's for sure. Even you might be back in it since your wannabee status is unknown. Matches are played on the floor and won in practice. The only constant is great coaches. They are the same every year. They show up every year.

Announcements