Who will be next Jefferson County coach?

lilbaseballfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke....that's how you identify yourself as a second rate program...hire the guy that couldn't get the head job at his own school....There were much better candidates!!

Coach Warner is not a second rate coach no matter how you have qualified your program. And if it was a second rate program it will change. What better way to build a tradition than hire a guy who comes from one of the most storied high schools in America much less Tennessee.

You got a very well seasoned and experienced canidate to head up your program. Coach Warner will work hard for the players and trust me that means a heck of alot today. He will coach them, teach them, make leaders of them. His is a strong role model and he does know baseball.

Jeff Co. Baseball will be better for this hire.

What a joke....that's how you identify yourself as a second rate program...hire the guy that couldn't get the head job at his own school....There were much better candidates!!

Sounds as though you are in the "know" there jcb163. Who are these "better" candidates you speak of? I hope this new principal didn't lay an egg on the hire. Enlighten the masses.

Coach Warner is not a second rate coach no matter how you have qualified your program. And if it was a second rate program it will change. What better way to build a tradition than hire a guy who comes from one of the most storied high schools in America much less Tennessee.

You got a very well seasoned and experienced canidate to head up your program. Coach Warner will work hard for the players and trust me that means a heck of alot today. He will coach them, teach them, make leaders of them. His is a strong role model and he does know baseball.

Jeff Co. Baseball will be better for this hire.

This is what I have been hearing from a number of people. Sounds like the program will be just fine.

• 1 year later...