Butchie's a moderator??????

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I leave the boards for a couple of months and all heck breaks loose. Talk about allowing the inmates to run the prison... What's next? Electing Moto for Governor??? Geezzzz :D

:lol: If I do run for governor I'll be a member of the (coach) "t" party. :D

Boy, I leave the boards for a couple of months and all heck breaks loose. Talk about allowing the inmates to run the prison... What's next? Electing Moto for Governor??? Geezzzz :D

According to The Living Legend, Butchie has been accelerated to the sublime title of Living Legend status.:D . The Living Legend said so himself a couple of weeks back. :lol: I think it's state law or something. :lol:

Well, Right Now, I'm Putting You Hosers On Notice! There Won't Be None Of The Stuff I So Loved To Pull...And So On And So Forth.....LOL.....I Know Who You Trouble Makers Are....LOL....Because Your Some Of My Dearest Friends.....LOL....So Shape It Up! And I Don't Mean Temporarily! :lol: There's A New Sheriff In Town!..... -_- I Kill Me, I'm Telling Ya.... :lol:

Well, Right Now, I'm Putting You Hosers On Notice! There Won't Be None Of The Stuff I So Loved To Pull...And So On And So Forth.....LOL.....I Know Who You Trouble Makers Are....LOL....Because Your Some Of My Dearest Friends.....LOL....So Shape It Up! And I Don't Mean Temporarily! :lol: There's A New Sheriff In Town!..... -_- I Kill Me, I'm Telling Ya.... :lol:

let me tell you something mr. moderator hoser man! ******************************** canadian goose eaten, ********************************************** son of a goat*************************************************************and another thing,********************************************************************************************** it'll be a cold day in ************************************before old snoball**********************************************************************

weedeater***************chicken******************************************egg sucking***************************************************hope the wound festers*****************so you think about that buddy!!

*the previous post has moderated by butchie

Well, Right Now, I'm Putting You Hosers On Notice! There Won't Be None Of The Stuff I So Loved To Pull...And So On And So Forth.....LOL.....I Know Who You Trouble Makers Are....LOL....Because Your Some Of My Dearest Friends.....LOL....So Shape It Up! And I Don't Mean Temporarily! -_- There's A New Sheriff In Town!..... -_- I Kill Me, I'm Telling Ya.... -_-

let me tell you something mr. moderator hoser man! ******************************** canadian goose eaten, ********************************************** son of a goat*************************************************************and another thing,********************************************************************************************** it'll be a cold day in ************************************before old snoball**********************************************************************

weedeater***************chicken******************************************egg sucking***************************************************hope the wound festers*****************so you think about that buddy!!

*the previous post has moderated by butchie

lol :lol::lol: