Tenn & Ga Allstar Game

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate gave up a round of golf to go see the Tn/Ga Allstar game at Baylor. Congrats to the Tennesssee Allstar youngons for their win 17-0 yesterday over the Ga Allstars. T-Rob (Terrell Robinson) had a fairly good showing and Dave would have been proud of his grandson. OP says UTC got a winner with the signing of Terrell. Recon coach Vic got a little tudering from coach Reynolds of BB. Recon the Pirates will benefit from that........... :D

I talked to Terrel a couple weeks ago and he said the plan was learn from B.J. for a year or 2 and then he has control...That's what Huessman apparently said to him.

So the backup currently which I think is a sophmore has 3 yr's left and was a 5A or 6A Mr. Football finalist & All State his senior season will be a back to B.J. and then in his senior season backup to Terrel ?

Old Pirate says some youngons simply over-state some things most of the time. Recon ifin yous churn enough..... the goods will find ther ways to the top. T-Rob will have a shot and that is all a player can ask. The one that works and prepares the the best will prevail, unless bad luck hits.

OP wishes the best of luck to all who pay the high price to be successful. :roflol:

I guess so..Just going by what I was told...Terrel is a very unique athlete..a winner...I would say he would be in the No. 2 Qb spot after his redshirt year...He is a gifted player

Yes and after Graham Nichols read this post he is thinking about going back to Franklin and working at Pep Boys since he has no chance after B.J. leaves.

This is a thread about the Chattanooga area all star game. TDP needs to not get the PanTies in a wad over a statement someone makes on a PUBLIC forum. Good grief man. T-Rob will succeed on the field and in life. He is a winner. Last time I checked NO one said anything bad about your buddy Graham Nichols on this thread.

This is a thread about the Chattanooga area all star game. TDP needs to not get the PanTies in a wad over a statement someone makes on a PUBLIC forum. Good grief man. T-Rob will succeed on the field and in life. He is a winner. Last time I checked NO one said anything bad about your buddy Graham Nichols on this thread.

What was said bad about T-Rob ? Do you consider it a slap in the face when you see the following statement " He was told he would have control in two years " ?

• 1 month later...

What was said bad about T-Rob ? Do you consider it a slap in the face when you see the following statement " He was told he would have control in two years " ?

Listen up youngon, Old Pirate says as you git more feeble with age some things gits clearer.................things like folkes blowing smoke,,,making statements others likes to hear......some things are harder and somethings aren't as hard as theys once were.......... :roflol:

Point here is hum.........dad burnit, recon the SS (skillet slinger) is goin too find out how true them words is. OP says you jest have to keep a working hard and hope for the best...................... :thumb:

Edited by OLD PIRATE