Lexington Baseball Job is Open

643dp

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have not got a clue. Either that or this is Terry. :roflol:

Since the parents of the kids who are playing are part of the ones complaining about him, your theory kind of falls apart dont it? You will be hard pressed to find anyone player or parent who likes him as a coach.

Odle will be greatly missed next season and it will show... He knew how to guide a group of boys into becoming successful young men... It wasnt Odle that caused the problems, it was the whiny parents who did not like how he made out the lineup.

Sorry, but I think I have a better clue than you do! I played for Odle in 07 and 08, and our team absolutely loved him. He was like a second father to all of us. So don't get on here and try to dawg Odle when he loses his job, because he is a great man... I hope he gets the Riverside job and wins a state championship next year and shows all these parents up here in Lexington how bad he will be missed!

I understand your wanting "to show the parents how it is" but him getting the Riverside job is going to seem very unlikely. Rhodes should be there for a good amount of years to come. Through 2 seasons he is 67-11 with a state title and state runner up. Not to mention 8 of 9 starters coming back next year off this years title team.

Funny I know people who played then too probably all of them and if you truly are a player who played then I know you too. The "team" did not love him as you say. I heard it from too many of the players myself. Anyway I wish you well and I hope you have great day and great life.

I would be shocked if the coach at Riverside leaves.

Sorry, but I think I have a better clue than you do! I played for Odle in 07 and 08, and our team absolutely loved him. He was like a second father to all of us. So don't get on here and try to dawg Odle when he loses his job, because he is a great man... I hope he gets the Riverside job and wins a state championship next year and shows all these parents up here in Lexington how bad he will be missed!

Funny thing is people dont know as much as they think they do! As I have heard from a very reliable source Rhodes is in a little trouble himself so it would not surprise me if Odle wasnt the head coach down there next year or at least assistant. And about all they players on our team that didn't like Odle I would like to hear a couple... maybe the benchwarmers or the seniors that didnt get to play and quit the team like a real player would... Whatever your opinion is on Odle, mine is of great respect for him as not only a coach but a friend...

Whatever man just don't get on here and run somebody down when they lose their job... I bet you don't know half the stuff that Odle has had to put up with in the past few years! What kind of person kicks somebody in the dirt after they are already down... I hope you have a wonderful life and regardless of what you think, some of us think that Odle is a great individual... Enough Said! :roflol: