"WEST HIGH" Best football team in Knoxville????

Space3

RR...you truly are stupid...no you all would not have had any district titles if Maryville had not been in your region...If West played in 5A this year with Powell, Central, and Halls you all would be 5-5 or 6-4 with OR and in that region as well and the Hardin Valley team you all struggled to beat last year!

Central has beat West every year since lets say 1993 except for 96,96,and 07 the last time we played we beat you all in 08 and we tied the scrimmage with you all in the spring 2-2 and all you could say about that is that Central needs more people on their team...what :roflolk: , and by the way we have been in this conversation before and you all went 3-7 last year...I have no idea if Central will be back this year but they did look better in the spring and seem to be getting better this summer in their conditioning.

I want to know where you get your stuff from? Let me know when you get back to Earth and get off planet West...

Just a quick fact for you and every one on this thread West has made the quarter finals 1 time in my lifetime in 1993 at 11-3...get real RR.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again. :lol:

Since you always talk about facts West won in 06 as well and we went 4-6 last year losing multiple leads in the 4th quarter. YES, they would have won district titles if Maryville wasn't in the district; 06 and 07 teams came in second. Simmer down a little :lol:

Oh yeah we beat Hardin Valley 29-8 bud. And were you really giving me the score of a scrimmage? :roflolk: And ANOTHER thing....I told you I was only at the scrimmage about 15 minutes so how could I know anything else about Central? You, my friend, just made yourself look like a complete fool. :lol:

Here we go again. ;)

Since you always talk about facts West won in 06 as well and we went 4-6 last year losing multiple leads in the 4th quarter. YES, they would have won district titles if Maryville wasn't in the district; 06 and 07 teams came in second. Simmer down a little :huh:

Oh yeah we beat Hardin Valley 29-8 bud. And were you really giving me the score of a scrimmage? :bored: And ANOTHER thing....I told you I was only at the scrimmage about 15 minutes so how could I know anything else about Central? You, my friend, just made yourself look like a complete fool. :huh:

I meant 96,06,07...does that Constitute a Great or even Good program...so what you are saying is that Central has beaten West the other 15 times(lets 15-3 record against West) is that still the facts you want to put out there...who won the last time they played? Oh yeah Central...and y their record last year was 3-7, Clinton, Lenoir City, and Heritage...the South game was not a win...that would be like me saying that Central was the best team in town last year at 2-8 but had the lead in 7 of the 10 games they played in! So I dont know where you are from or how long you have been keeping up with Knoxville Football but West is not it and they will not be this year!!! So I am still a fool? Give me some more facts and I will shoot them down again! Look at their record for 10 years and lets compare them to lets say the 5A teams in town the last 10 years!

I just proved you wrong on everything and all you can do is babble about history. West was 4-6 last year; are you really gonna try and tell me what their record was? West beat Lenoir City, Heritage, William Blount, and HVA. Central beat West the last time they played? Oh that's cool, but West went to the playoffs that year. Just shut up you are such a frickin idiot.

Tell me how West is the best team in Knoxville...best of what Basketball or Track...not football...period...history makes a program...go back 10 years and lets compile the records of Powell, Central, Halls, Clinton, AC, and then lets compile Lenoir City, Heritage, West, and Catholic...Catholic is the only that would even keep your region with the teams name from sinking...and you can throw Bearden in as well they have only 3 good years!

I never said they were the best team in Knoxville!!! Central hasn't made the playoffs in 4 years just calm down. We can also compare Tennessee's history and Florida's history. The fact of the matter is, Florida is better in the now. I'm a big Tenn fan btw. Oh yeah, you're definitely right. I know how much Farragut and Maryville suck; those teams couldn't compete in Central's region! :bored:

Im not saying that Central is the "Best team in town" you are saying that about West...no we havent yet we have beaten West 2 years in a row in Scrimmages! But that doesnt matter does it...loosing scrimmages has no grounds to say you may loose in the season...they do for your knowledge we did not win a fall scrimmage and therefore we went 2-8! And I am comparing the Bottom of the regions since West is at the Bottom of the Region and is Central, Halls,Powell, and Maryville and Farragut are really good teams and Maryville is of the Elite and CHECK HISTORY, it matters in Maryville!!!

You need to get a clue...compare the records and ask anyone in Knoxville if you say Central, Halls, or Powell and then mention West and see what is said!

History matters for a program if not then why does Maryville keep getting the players...because they won in 1996 and are still winning!

West has no history so you dont talk history of a program!

History is glamorous and for story telling. I'm going to dumb this down for you. Tennessee basketball had no history before Bruce Pearl got here except for Ray Mears teams in the 70's. Now that Bruce Pearl has got here and has Tenn annually competing at a high level, they can now get the top players in the nation. Oh, but what about the history? Yeah it's overrated. These last 4 years have been some of the most successful in West high history with the exception of last year. West would have been in the playoffs last year as well in the old district. That's life though you gotta suck it up.

P.S. Try using complete sentences. I can't read half of what you type most of the time. Once again, I never said West was the best team in town. Also West is far from the bottom of the region. They are right in the middle. The game with Catholic last year was essentially a play-in game. West also beat Central in the Scrimmage this year because I asked friends who got to stay. And I was at the one two years ago and it was a tie. But who cares because bragging about winning a scrimmage shows how far down in the gutter your program is.

4-6, 5-7, 7-5 man I want to come play there. West is awesome!! Cummings seems to be knocking off top teams in the area year after year and improving each year just like Bruce is doing at Tennessee. 7-5, 5-7, and then 4-6. I can see the improvement there. They only beat one quality oppenent last year and have been beaten by Central and Grace (1a) in scrim games in the spring. Far from the best team in Knoxville.

I admitted that Grace beat them, but they did beat Central. However, scrimmage wins are for losers. Think about that for a while. West would destroy Grace in the season, they're 1freakina. Yea put your team in West's region and see what they're record is. West was very competitive last year. Haters, Haters, Haters :bored:

Also that "7-5" record you have up there........great team. They lost to Maryville in the second round 17-9. That team would've won state if Maryville didn't get their home cookin. I know shoulda, coulda, woulda I'll spare someone a post.

West always starts slow. They'll be 20 times better than Grace this year. 4 a year? West went to the second round 3 straight years from 06-08. They lost to Maryville 2 of those playoff games. They lost to Farragut by a touchdown this year and Catholic by 3. You're over exaggerating way too much. :bored: