District 6AAA

raider99

Looks like this has turned into a WC thread but that's ok because it sounds like you guys have a lot to be excited about this year. Just one comment, with all this talk about Cody and your skill players, don't overlook special teams because if you were at the Cookeville game last year you know that is where we beat you. I expect the new staff will have addressed that and it should be a heck of a game this year.

Cookeville is always a favorite to ein their region.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if you guys wanted to start a thread about our region that would include scores, stats, what offensive and defensive packages were used and how things went during the game. We can also talk smack about each other teams in reason and not bashing but for fun. What do you guys think?

Looks like this has turned into a WC thread but that's ok because it sounds like you guys have a lot to be excited about this year. Just one comment, with all this talk about Cody and your skill players, don't overlook special teams because if you were at the Cookeville game last year you know that is where we beat you. I expect the new staff will have addressed that and it should be a heck of a game this year.

You are right! Look forward to this year's game! You guys always have a good team and are well coached. I'd say the winner will be 6AAA Champs! JMO!

• 3 weeks later...