West @ Sullivan South(wk 0)

I was going to say all the DB ACT scores didn't drop last year,but mine took it when he was either 14 or 15 and never needed to take it again. :thumb:

Oh, aren't we the braggart! So your 14 year old made a 31 on the ACT? Dang Batman. Let's see, where's he going? Princeton? Brown? Georgia Tech? Vanderbilt? Where? Must be nice to have a retirement inheritance. Son, can you have your wife get me a beer? Batman, can I start hanging at you house? Oh, my son only had to take the ACT once. Oh, my son only got the ball once every game and he only had 100 yards per game. But I didn't think it was right to talk to the coach. So Batman, who's the brainiac? You or your wife? And who is left handed?

Oh, aren't we the braggart! So your 14 year old made a 31 on the ACT? Dang Batman. Let's see, where's he going? Princeton? Brown? Georgia Tech? Vanderbilt? Where? Must be nice to have a retirement inheritance. Son, can you have your wife get me a beer? Batman, can I start hanging at you house? Oh, my son only had to take the ACT once. Oh, my son only got the ball once every game and he only had 100 yards per game. But I didn't think it was right to talk to the coach. So Batman, who's the brainiac? You or your wife? And who is left handed?

Well,if he has any smarts it came from his mom.You know I can't spell ACT without checking it twice.

Congrats to West....you guys are a class act. Wishing you much success the rest of the year! Hard to overcome 4 turnovers. South Rebs will get better....extremely tough game next week at Greeneville. Great to see quite a few D-B students intermingled with the South student body. Some of the so called adults on here could take a lesson from these kids. As always Go Big Blue!

I think this West team has great size and a lot of good athletes.Their schedule is a monster,but I think they have the weapons to compete with good teams .South should not hang their heads after the way they fought until the end.I really liked the intensity of number 55 .If South can keep the turnovers down,they will be a strong team this year.This coaching staff done a very good job I thought for South.A strong Greeneville team will only prepare South for their conference opener.

I think this West team has great size and a lot of good athletes.Their schedule is a monster,but I think they have the weapons to compete with good teams .South should not hang their heads after the way they fought until the end.I really liked the intensity of number 55 .If South can keep the turnovers down,they will be a strong team this year.This coaching staff done a very good job I thought for South.A strong Greeneville team will only prepare South for their conference opener.

Yes, Greeneville is tough and will only make you better for sure. I would say that Greeneville and Farragut are along the same caliber of play, if that helps any.

Edited by FootballMania