Alcoa Hires Shane Corely As Boys Head Coach

AlcoaDad

Friends:

Let me say that Coach Gorman will be missed. He built the Alcoa program and we are all proud of what the program has achieved. On a personal level, I am proud to call Tom Gorman my friend and just as proud that my son has played two years for a man of character. You will be missed coach!

We are fortunate to have Shane Corley to step into the program. Below is the link.

Shane Corley Hired at Alcoa

Edited by AlcoaDad

• 1 month later...

Friends:

Let me say that Coach Gorman will be missed. He built the Alcoa program and we are all proud of what the program has achieved. On a personal level, I am proud to call Tom Gorman my friend and just as proud that my son has played two years for a man of character. You will be missed coach!

We are fortunate to have Shane Corley to step into the program. Below is the link.

Shane Corley Hired at Alcoa

Well stated. I have competed with Coach Gorman for 7 years. He started at Alcoa the same year I did at Carter. We have had some classic matches and alway he and the players at Alcoa have been comptetitive and have always played with class. He has become a very good friend both on and off the pitch. Good luck to him at OR and to the Alcoa team.