ERA

std

Actually, STD, after that Intimidator team injured my daughter and took out our catcher too, I thought it best to lay low for a while....lol. They came very close to ending her career. She started pitching workouts 2 1/2 weeks ago.This was after being in an AFO since June 1st. She has a long way to go. Here's a tip, if you drum a team from the sticks, you better have a whooping stick because they will try to take your kids out of the game with injuries!

Posted by ERA:

Actually, STD, after that Intimidator team injured my daughter and took out our catcher too, I thought it best to lay low for a while....lol. They came very close to ending her career. She started pitching workouts 2 1/2 weeks ago.This was after being in an AFO since June 1st. She has a long way to go. Here's a tip, if you drum a team from the sticks, you better have a whooping stick because they will try to take your kids out of the game with injuries!

Where are the Intimidators from?

What did the umpires do?

We see that sort of thing all the time and the umpires only say the ball and the runner got ther at the same time. What difference does that make? If a runner crashes in malicously.

I have seen runners come in and jump putting both feet in the catchers chest and called safe. In one case the field umpire and the opposing coach had to talk the plate umpire into calling his own player out.

I know the catcher job is dangerous by nature, but the TSSAA and other organizations had better get a handle on this kind of play.

They are from and around Lebanon. As for the umpires, they didn't do anything.When I questioned them, they didn't want to enforce the rules. As he put it, that's softball. I just remember No. 3 dishing it out all those years and calling it "That's rac'n!" but was the first to whine when someone did it to him and eventually it killed him. They do say what goes around comes around but everyone knows that Italians have their own way of getting even........... :o

Posted by ERA:

They are from and around Lebanon. As for the umpires, they didn't do anything.When I questioned them, they didn't want to enforce the rules. As he put it, that's softball. I just remember No. 3 dishing it out all those years and calling it "That's rac'n!" but was the first to whine when someone did it to him and eventually it killed him. They do say what goes around comes around but everyone knows that Italians have their own way of getting even........... ;)

I would reply to your ridiculous rhetoric, but I think that would be pointless. No, I think I will respond. You've got to be kidding, right?

Nobody was intentionally hurt in that game. If you think so, then that's unfortunate. :o It is very...no extremely... unfortunate when ANY young lady gets injured. If you think it was intentional, you are blindly protecting your child. That is admirable, but way off base in this case. I saw both incidents. They were aggressive plays by both runners. I can assure you 100% that there was no intent to injure. I hope your daughter recovers stronger than before. Don't talk about retaliation. That is really BUSH LEAGUE. As for Italians, don't demean your heritage by such a comment. :):(

[Edited by Antwan on 9-29-02 9:03P]

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by ERA:

They are from and around Lebanon. As for the umpires, they didn't do anything.When I questioned them, they didn't want to enforce the rules. As he put it, that's softball. I just remember No. 3 dishing it out all those years and calling it "That's rac'n!" but was the first to whine when someone did it to him and eventually it killed him. They do say what goes around comes around but everyone knows that Italians have their own way of getting even........... :D

I would reply to your ridiculous rhetoric, but I think that would be pointless. No, I think I will respond. You've got to be kidding, right?

Nobody was intentionally hurt in that game. If you think so, then that's unfortunate. :x It is very...no extremely... unfortunate when ANY young lady gets injured. If you think it was intentional, you are blindly protecting your child. That is admirable, but way off base in this case. I saw both incidents. They were aggressive plays by both runners. I can assure you 100% that there was no intent to injure. I hope your daughter recovers stronger than before. Don't talk about retaliation. That is really BUSH LEAGUE. As for Italians, don't demean your heritage by such a comment. :o:D

U just made the terminal mistake my good friend. :o

Posted by footballfanatic:
Posted by Antwan:
Posted by ERA:

They are from and around Lebanon. As for the umpires, they didn't do anything.When I questioned them, they didn't want to enforce the rules. As he put it, that's softball. I just remember No. 3 dishing it out all those years and calling it "That's rac'n!" but was the first to whine when someone did it to him and eventually it killed him. They do say what goes around comes around but everyone knows that Italians have their own way of getting even........... ;)

Nobody was intentionally hurt in that game. If you think so, then that's unfortunate. :( It is very...no extremely... unfortunate when ANY young lady gets injured. If you think it was intentional, you are blindly protecting your child. That is admirable, but way off base in this case. I saw both incidents. They were aggressive plays by both runners. I can assure you 100% that there was no intent to injure. I hope your daughter recovers stronger than before. Don't talk about retaliation. That is really BUSH LEAGUE. As for Italians, don't demean your heritage by such a comment. :):x

U just made the terminal mistake my good friend. ;)

What do you mean by that? You people really live up to your reputation. :(