5A/6A District 11

Preseason Poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which two teams will finish first and second?

• Brentwood
    • Centennial
    • Franklin
    • Hillsboro
    • Independence
    • Ravenwood

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mindlesschatter,

I'm just curious. Are you a Ravenwood homer or do you actually believe Ravenwood will claim the second spot? I guess you could be both. I'd love to hear your reasoning. I just don't see it. I think they'll be lucky to get out of the cellar.

Edited by TheDanPatrick

Mindlesschatter,

I'm just curious. Are you a Ravenwood homer or do you actually believe Ravenwood will claim the second spot? I guess you could be both. I'd love to hear your reasoning. I just don't see it. I think they'll be lucky to get out of the cellar.

not a homer - as i've talked to some of their coaches - i hear they have almost everyone returning on a decent defense and have started to put together an offense with a pulse... figure no way they can lose to franklin that many years in a row and they have brentwood at home... maybe they get one of those...

not a homer - as i've talked to some of their coaches - i hear they have almost everyone returning on a decent defense and have started to put together an offense with a pulse... figure no way they can lose to franklin that many years in a row and they have brentwood at home... maybe they get one of those...

You're on mindless drugs

As the old saying goes, "That's why they play the game". I don't think Ravenwood will win either game, but they could surprise some folks.

Has anyone heard anything out of Independence with THE Kevin Dyson at the helm?

What about the two 5A schools?

Can Centennial or Hillsboro (maybe both?) put together enough wins for post-season play?

Let's get to chattin'. It's roughly a couple of weeks until kickoff. I can't wait!

My picks:

1. Franklin

2. Brentwood- whoever wins the last game of the season between these 2 will be district champions

3. Ravenwood- lots of experience but those same players didnt do much last season

4. Independence- Looking to build off last season, but questions with new coach

5. Hilsboro- What happened to this program that won state a couple of years ago?

6. Centennial- Same old. Same old.

Edited by TheAnswer21

Here are my selections and please don't bash the new guy.

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Centennial

4. Independence

5. Hillsboro

6. Ravenwood

I know some picks are a stretch but Brentwood is head and shoulders above the rest, right?

okay first best of luck to the teams, have a healthy season ....

Now , i have seen some predictions and reasons BUT give me some better stuff to go on why you pick the playoff teams in the conference.... (i.e. QB, Runningbacks,O-line, Defense etc)

INDY nation - whom gets the QB nod .......