5A/6A District 11

Preseason Poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which two teams will finish first and second?

• Brentwood
    • Centennial
    • Franklin
    • Hillsboro
    • Independence
    • Ravenwood

"IM NOT THAT STUPID" You so sure about that?

The tone that I have seen so far is very alarming to me, as well as others that have been out to see the scrimmages so far. I know they are only scrimmages, but I tell it like I see it. It is quite obvious that Dyson is not ready for this, which we all worried about when he was named the head coach. You are right, it will take a while to get into the swing of things, the problem is ihs does not have a while. As I mentioned, this "good" coaching you speak of, the schedule and new school will take its toll on ihs football.

Your stupidity shows when you say things like "I dont even think Indy will make the playoffs. But good coaching goes a long way." You get on here and speak so highly of the talent, the balance of play calling we will see this year, and good coaching, but you do not think they will make the playoffs? Your ignorance shows when you are already blaming the former coach for all the problems that ihs football is facing now and will face down the road. For ihs football sake, they need support, not excuses. Who is the dum dum?

As I look at the ihs schedule, I am not sure that ihs will win a game until Hillsboro. I hope I am wrong, but from what I see and hear, the wheels are losing lugnuts fast, and I am not so sure I have not seen a wheel on the side of Hwy 31 already.

I plan to attend the Siegel game to form a better opinion.

Good luck to the eagles!

Wow since when has thing been about totally bashing the other person's opinion of what will happen. The players love Dyson and he is a good role model, im not saying that'll translate but at least give that a chance! It's quite obvivous that Dyson isnt ready?? wtf man he hasnt even coached a game yet! Im done with this crap cause its guys like you who just bug the crap out of me. Hope your attitude changes and learn that its about opinion and convincing other people that your always right. Cause that'll get you far not.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood = No Athletes....

Why Does Nobody Give METRO Credit ?

McGavock Killed Ravenwood At VAndy's 70n7

Hillsboro 1's BEat Ensworth ln A Scrimage

When was the last time you saw a Metro team make the finals? They have the athletes, but they lack the self-discipline to make a great TEAM. You cant superstar your way into the finals.........

When was the last time you saw a Metro team make the finals? They have the athletes, but they lack the self-discipline to make a great TEAM. You cant superstar your way into the finals.........

Hillsboro Vs Maryville (Championship Game) They Snapped Their 3939379839384093849308983948 Game Winning Streak

Whites Creek && Maplewood Last Year

lol ALrite you got me, but Metro doesnt get respect because of the previous points I made. And I am not just talking about football. Hillsboro is the closest thing they had to a dynasty and they could almost never get past Maryville until Blade got there. Coaching and discipline can make or break you. Discipline is something that the kids gotta want for themselves, the Coaches cant do everything for them

Ravenwood = No Athletes....

Why Does Nobody Give METRO Credit ?

McGavock Killed Ravenwood At VAndy's 70n7

Hillsboro 1's BEat Ensworth ln A Scrimage

You are basing your opinion on a 7 on 7 which doesn't amount to crap. Heck, I can throw a great pass and make completions when there is no rush. And the Ensworth scrimmage didn't include all of their starters.

As far as Hillboro being a solid example by winning a state title, they were a couple of years ago in 4A, but now they are in the cellar in 5A. You gotta face the facts. Metro is struggling to find competitive teams.