Wartburg Passing League

GoVols21

What teams are going to be in the passing league at Wartburg this Saturday? Is the competition going to be worth watching? Who are some of the teams to watch?

I dont think it will be much good. We wont be there. They had crazy rules that wouldnt let us throw screen passes and stuff. I heard Fartburg and Jokedale are there so I bet it wont be any good. Those two teams couldnt score with a pencil.

I dont think it will be much good. We wont be there. They had crazy rules that wouldnt let us throw screen passes and stuff. I heard Fartburg and Jokedale are there so I bet it wont be any good. Those two teams couldnt score with a pencil.

buddy why dont you show some class to all the teams and stop the name calling. if you think that fine but dont tell the whole county. not much ppl care for it

Huh,I guess nobody knows anything. Maybe all the teams just decided not to show up.

Wartburg, Cumberland Gap, Oakdale, Knox Christian, and Wartburg's JV played in a round robin. Cumberland Gap has a very strong armed QB. Wartburg is running the no huddle spread that is pretty effective. Oakdale looked to be much improved. Knox Christian was very young and inexperienced.

I went to the passing league, Oakdale looked much improved they look like they have things going in the right direction. Wartburg looked very impressive for there first year running a no huddle offence, oletiger by week 10 I don't thing you will be able to put the whole town of sunbright on the field and stop that offence.

I went to the passing league, Oakdale looked much improved they look like they have things going in the right direction. Wartburg looked very impressive for there first year running a no huddle offence, oletiger by week 10 I don't thing you will be able to put the whole town of sunbright on the field and stop that offence.

You lost the top players on offense last season and you just scored twice on us last year. You all will be lucky to score once at our house this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Oakdale went 3-1, losing to wartburg in the final game. Wartburg had a break before the game and Oakdale played back to back games. it was 2pm and the heat index was near 105. Without the 2 late interceptions (which count as 3 points for each interception), The score wouldve been 26-20. Oakdale had a chance to win the game but their lack of depth killed them especially with the weather conditions. Oakdale scored 6 times against Knox Christian and beat Cumberland Gap 35-17 and wartburg beat cumberland gap on a last second touchdown.

Oakdale went 3-1, losing to wartburg in the final game. Wartburg had a break before the game and Oakdale played back to back games. it was 2pm and the heat index was near 105. Without the 2 late interceptions (which count as 3 points for each interception), The score wouldve been 26-20. Oakdale had a chance to win the game but their lack of depth killed them especially with the weather conditions. Oakdale scored 6 times against Knox Christian and beat Cumberland Gap 35-17 and wartburg beat cumberland gap on a last second touchdown.

Who is palying QB for Oakdale this year?

Edited by SuperFan1