Streak Ends at 129!

64TNChamp

Well that's a heartbreaker. I didn't think they'd ever lose again at the rate they were going. And still yet all they're games have been 14 point or more games just this time it wasn't in their favor. Anyone think this streak will ever get matched or beaten?

Posted by 64TNChamp:

De La Salle struggled versus St. Francis, 14-0. :)

I'm sure it'll be hard for you not to. That's a big happening for those of us here in TN considering you know we live a country away. But anywayz. Take you a sleeping pill if you have to.

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by 64TNChamp:

De La Salle struggled versus St. Francis, 14-0. :D

I'll try not to lose any sleep over this monumental development. :)

Versus Poly 2 weeks from today. (34-20 winner over Narbonne). Last week, St. Francis (the team DLS struggled with, lost to also streaking, Los Gatos, 21-0). DLS still has to go to S. California next week to play a good San Diego team.

Sch, You're a good man. Sorry if I blew the whistle early Re: the Universe as we've come to know it has changed forever. Of course, there's always as DLS said after beating a tremendous, tough Merced team in 1992, "That's one." GO Spartans, 1927 Yankees, '60's Celtics, '50's Sooners, Edwin Moses, Roberto Duran, and other LEGENDS.

[Edited by 64TNChamp on 9-28-02 11:45A]

Posted by schs3:

I'm sure it'll be hard for you not to. That's a big happening for those of us here in TN considering you know we live a country away. But anywayz. Take you a sleeping pill if you have to.

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by 64TNChamp:

De La Salle struggled versus St. Francis, 14-0. :)

I'll try not to lose any sleep over this monumental development. :D

You are obviously a transplant. How long have you been in Tennessee? Now what country was that? :D