Warren Co - Moore County Scrimmage

2pioneers

Falconstatman! Now that I know who you are, we can talk football on here as well as work! Didn't know Ray Ray's last name and that caught me off guard! Appreciate you & the rest of the co-workers welcoming me with open arms! It's going to be a great year with all the Tullahoma, Franklin Co., Warren Co. & Coffe Co. fans @ work! Not to mention all the Vol & Alabama fans! Makes working 50-60 hours a week more pleasent! Don't it?

Yeah, lol, I guess I should be glad to have a good job, but the 50-60 hours per week is about to wear me out!!!.Saw a picture of the BIG lineman that W.C. has, he is a monster, saw his picture in the Tennessean's dandy dozen. I just hope that you guys don't have any more like him or we all are in trouble!! The people at work don't mention much about high school football, until one of them beats us, which happened a lot last year and then I have all kinds of new buddies meet me a the front door wanting to rag me about it, but thats ok, have to take the good with the bad, LOL. Good Luck to W.C. this year and hope that # 1 has a good year and gets plenty of looks from the college scouts too. Do you think that you could ground him the week of Oct.22, that would be ok with us! LOL

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, lol, I guess I should be glad to have a good job, but the 50-60 hours per week is about to wear me out!!!.Saw a picture of the BIG lineman that W.C. has, he is a monster, saw his picture in the Tennessean's dandy dozen. I just hope that you guys don't have any more like him or we all are in trouble!! The people at work don't mention much about high school football, until one of them beats us, which happened a lot last year and then I have all kinds of new buddies meet me a the front door wanting to rag me about it, but thats ok, have to take the good with the bad, LOL. Good Luck to W.C. this year and hope that # 1 has a good year and gets plenty of looks from the college scouts too. Do you think that you could ground him the week of Oct.22, that would be ok with us! LOL

We have several good lineman, but Cody is a Beast and has worked his tail off to be where he's at! Most young men don't realize the potential they have and just want to have a good time and go through the motions. He has really focused on his future and will reap the benefits, when the others will be kicking themselves in the butt a few years from now! #1 will be ready to go and has his sights set on L.C. They were hard on him last year even though he had a great game, he still remmebers the concussion and most importantly knows we haven't beat the Falcons since 1983! College's are interested, but he must have a good year. Hopefully his Mom and I won't have to lay the hammer down on him anymore! Good luck to the Falcons this year and keep the dummies off the head coaches butt! Coach Thompson is a great man and one of the best coaches in Tennesseee history!

I hear that a lot of Freshmen and sophomores are getting playing time. Is WC looking at this year as a rebuilding-getting the new system down type of year?

Easy now! Coach Johnson is a great coach and will get the under classmen some reps and if they out perform the Juniors & Seniors they will start and should. You will see quickly, there is alot of difference in a 15 year old and a 17 year old. Keep him working hard and he'll be fine!